ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ¹³

(Aizawa POV)

I stared at the boy, he looked mentally unstable. He looked like he was about to crumble. Much different to when we were in battle. I released the cloth from him, then walked over and tied his hands up behind his back, he just stood there trembling.
I heard him mumble something under his breath. He kept a mumbling.

'What is it?' I asked.
'Kill me.. kill me...kill me...' he whispered.
I grabbed his arm and kept walking, he walked slowly behind me.
'Look... there's a report about you Midoriya... when you were taken by the LOV, the hospital you were at told the police.. and the police told us... they told us if we were to see you, then we had to take you to the hospital.. doesn't matter how may people you killed, your a minor, yes? And you are mentally ill..' I explained.

He said nothing.
'They said, also regarding the death of your mother, you'd probably feel more unstable..' I said.
He stopped walking. I looked at him, he was glaring at me. His aura, was horrifying. It made me shiver.
'...what..?' He mumbled.
I froze. Did he not know?

'You didn't know?' I asked.
He stood there, glaring at me, then I heard the sound of fabric being cut, and he was gone. He kicked up the ally way walls and was on top of the roof. He was moving so fast. But where was he going? I put down the shopping bag.
'Shit, guess you're my responsibility now...' I muttered.

I used my binding cloth to swing up onto the roof. I looked around for him, I saw him jumping from building to building, really fast. So I followed him. After about 5 minutes, we had arrived at, the cemetery. I'm surprised he didn't look at all tired. He jumped of the building.
'What are you doing?!'I yelled.
I ran over to the ledge, he was running to the entrance. He just jumped of a six story building, this kid is something else.

I jumped down, swinging to the ground with my cloth. I ran to the entrance and watched him. He was frantically running around trying to find his mothers grave. Eventually, I saw him stop. He fell onto his knees, and he screamed.

I walked towards him, and watched him. He sat there, and cried. He cried for so long, then he stared at the gravestone. He stared at the date, at the name. I saw his eyes fade, as if he'd lost all feeling and all emotions. He just sat there.

A purple misty portal formed next to him, and Dabi came out of it. Then I saw the other villain, Kurogiri. They both looked at him, then at me. They looked like they were about to attack me, so I stood in a fighting stance. Midoriya looked up at them. I felt the same, horrifying aura that he had emitted before.

'Do not fight at the resting place for my mother.' He said in a monotone.
Dabi and Kurogiri froze, they both looked uncomfortable. Midoriya looked back at his mothers grave. He just stared at it looking stunned.

'Deku? Are you coming back now?' Kurogiri cautiously asked.
'No.. no I'm staying here for longer... leave me alone..' he murmured.
'What about that hero?' He asked.
Midoriya looked up at me, 'I need to.. talk to him...' he said.

I tilt my head to the side. Kurogiri and Dabi left. But, Midoriya just looked back at the grave and said nothing.
'..well?' I asked.
'Do you work at... UA..' he asked me.
'Yes..' I replied.
'Mm... do you know Kacchan...' he asked.
Kacchan? Who's that?

'What's his full name?' I asked.
'Katsuki... Bakugo...' he mumbled. He seemed uncomfortable.
'He's in my class, you know him?' I asked.
'Did he go to her funeral..' he began scratching at his wrists.
'Oh.. yeah he did go to someone's funeral..' I said.

I saw a single tear roll down his face, but his hair covered his eyes so I couldn't see him well.
'How did she die..' he asked.
'Um.. well.. it was during a villain attack at X company... your mum was working, and along with a couple other she was accidentally killed by a hero's quirk... the hero's did capture the villain and it was a B ranked villain so-'

'A hero.. killed her... a hero? And.. let me guess, the villain had not killed a single person... all the villain did, was keep people hostage until the hero's came, so that the villain could fight hero's and kill them?' He asked.
'Y-yes..?' I said.

He chuckled a bit.
'So... my mother was killed, by a foolish untrained hero? I am a child, and I know, part of a hero's job is ensuring the safety of the civilians, yet... a hero killed, multiple people? See.. this is why.. I despise people like you, because I realised... you don't care about anything but your own success...' he chuckled again, but tears were rolling down his face.

He stood up and looked towards me. The knife he had was lodged into his leg.
'And you.. c-call yourself hero's? W-who's the villain in this situation? What's worse, Mr Aizawa. Taking hostage, or murder?' He cried.
'Midoriya w-'
'And I bet, the hero is walking free! Right?? He's walking free after killing my mother and her work partners, yet... the villain is in custody!' He chuckled.

He pulled the knife out of his leg and walked towards me.
'So, if I kill.. all the hero's, this can't happen again, right? Mr Aizawa, are you, a murderer too? Then.. your just like us villains!' He smirked and dropped the knife.
'Just like me... so.. I'm not bad then... Aizawa sensei~ you're just as bad as me...' He spat.

I threw my binding cloth towards him, but he jumped out of the way and disappeared. I looked around for him, I couldn't sense his presence anywhere. Not even when I used Ki. He had concealed himself. His speed quirk is ridiculous, and I can never seem to erase it.

I felt a fist whack into my head, it was so hard that I went flying across the ground, only to be stopped by a grave stone.
'No fighting, in the cemetery... Sensei...' he said.
He picked a flower from the garden and laid them on his mothers grave, then he walked off.

My head was thudding, but the pain wasn't on my mind. I was just wondering, how he learnt such inhuman skills.