Prologue

A/N: This is a prologue for this story. I had it from the top of my head on how and when Goku landed on Earth, and I must've known you all are confused as well. So, I added a new chapter which is the start of the story and explains how Goku landed on Earth. Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------

?: Kakarot.

The young boy with a brown tail and armor looks up at the older Saiyan.

Kakarot: Yes, father?

?: Remember when you were assigned to travel to the planet called Earth? *his son nods* I want you to forget about the mission you're told to do. I have a mission for you.

He kneels down to the boy's level and looks at him in seriousness.

Bardock: The mission I have for you is to not destroy the planet, but live on it as your new home.

Kakarot: *confused* What do you mean? This planet is where I was born.

Bardock: That may be true, but this planet will no longer exist from this day forward.

Kakarot: What?!

Bardock: There's a large meteor heading this way. One that is far more powerful even the strongest Saiyans can destroy it. It figures that destiny has come to punish us for our deeds. That's why I want you to live on that planet as your new home.

Kakarot: But, that can't be true. How can you know that a meteor is coming here?

Bardock: I just know. There's not enough time. When you land on Earth, it will be your home and I want you to promise to protect it at any cost. No matter what, you got it?

Kakarot silently stares at him as he slowly nods. Later, they went to his pod and the young Saiyan enters it. He looks at his father as the door closes and sees through the window that his father gives a solute to him as he salutes back.

The young boy prepares to be launch as the pod began to start up, as it takes off and Bardock watches him leave Planet Vegeta as he slowly smiles.

Bardock: I just hope you get a new family to guide you, my son. Take care.

------------------------------------------------------

Kakarot was flying through space as he had his father's words in his head while he goes into a hibernating state. But before it could happen, a large explosion what heard as he felt some rock pieces hit his ship. He looks back from the window as he sees big clouds of dust and rocks where once his home planet was and realized his father was right all along.

He gives a few tears as he silently sobs, knowing he won't see his family and friends again, but he was not going to morn for his lost. He has to be strong and determined to go into his father's mission as he made it a true mission. He later slowly goes into hibernation.

------------------------------------------------------

*New York*

During the big fight against the Chitauri invasion, more and more aliens entered through the portal as Earth's Mightiest Heroes took down their forces. They managed to take down most of their forces as they try figuring out a way to close the portal.

But during the fight, no one, not even SHIELD noticed something else coming out of the vortex, as Kakarot's ship went through the portal, as none of the invaders notice the ship quickly flying away from the portal and going into a different direction away from the city.

Later, the portal has closed down and the invaders defeated as the people of Earth had a brief sigh of relief, knowing the invasion has been prevented by the Avengers. But, no one had suspected that another alien has to know crash lands on an uninhabitable part of the Earth, away from civilization.

The ship slowly opens the door as Kakarot slowly wakes up as he gets out of the ship. He flies off the crate made by the ship as he steps on the ground and looks at his surroundings.

Kakarot: So this is Earth? This area may be far away from any kind of city in this world, but to me I like it. No one bothering me with pointless missions and I can finally live in peace.

He then hears a loud growl, as it came from his stomach, figuring out that he is hungry.

Kakarot: I just hope this planet has anything to eat. I'm starving.

He later leaves to find something to hunt and eat as he starts to adapt to his new surroundings, as he knows lives his life alone, with no one finding out where he is.

However, that will change in about 2 years later, when he will meet with someone that will change his life for the better.