How he deals with racism

J-Hope:

You were reaching up to grab something on the top shelf when an older woman walks by you and looks at you

"You don't plan on stealing that do you?" You hear a voice and you look over see an older woman grimacing at you.

"Excuse me?" You ask politely and she crosses her arms.

"I'm speaking perfect English." She says and you take a step back from her realizing what was happening.

"No I don't plan on stealing a bag of candy." You say and feel a hand on your back and you look over and saw Hoseok with a two liter soda.

"I think we-"

"Excuse me sir do you work here? This woman here was trying to steal this bag of candy." The woman says cutting him off. Hoseok looks at me before back at her.

"No I don't work here and I doubt that my girlfriend was trying to steal a tiny bag of candy." Hoseok said calmly and the woman places her hands on her hips.

"Girlfriend? Sir you know her race...steals things." The woman whispers as if I wasn't right there.

"Hobi-" You try to get out but he cuts you off, feeling angry

"Yes she's my girlfriend and you can't put everyone in the same category. Ma'am please do not disrespect my girlfriend." Hoseok says and grabs my hand and walks away.

Jimin:

You and your husband Jimin were sitting on a bench in a museum that you brought your daughter

You and your husband Jimin were sitting on a bench in a museum that you brought your daughter. You both were smiling watching her play around and look around in amazement. You both were holding hands and he was caressing your hand with his thumb when a little kid walks up to us.

"You know you can catch a sickness from her right?" He says and you both look at him in shock.

"What?" Jimin asks and the little boy points at you.

"Her! She can get you sick with her touching you. She might even trick you into voodoo. You're not supposed to date or marry outside of your race." He says and you honestly were so shocked that a ten year old was saying this.