The Goodbye (BTS)

You've been one of the main managers of BTS since they debuted

You've been one of the main managers of BTS since they debuted. You've watched them grow from young boys to grown men. All of the heartbreaks, body aches and pain were now subsiding. They made it. After seven long years you were finally able to say that it was all worth it. You always put them before you because you cared that much about their success.

You had a special relationship with each other members. With Jin he was definitely like an older brother to you. When you were sick he was the first one to call and check up on you. He would help you cook meals and he was always there to talk about serious topics with you.

You and Yoongi would have late nights in the studio speaking about music. You both could have fun and not say or do much. Just each other's company was enough. Yoongi also silently cared about you just like with the other members except he was slightly more protective of you. He even one time pulled you behind him when he saw a man running towards you and the group.

You and Hoseok were like best friends. Being his and Namjoon's age you bonded with them both very well. With Hoseok you were always his shoulder to cry on. You were there for him to rant and you were there for him to just cry. He's seen you at your worst and at your best. Sharing plenty of run episode and bob voyage experiences together you both grown close.

You and Namjoon were very studious together. With English being your first language and Korean as your second and reverse for Namjoon you both would help each other out quite a lot. You also knew Namjoon's pain as the leader. He only showed you his pain because he trusted it with you. Carrying the title of a leader had many highs but just as many lows. He never wanted to show it to the others so when he needed you, you were there.

You and Jimin were each other's happiness. When Jimin was going through self doubt and he didn't not love himself you made sure it was your job to love him and to prove to him that he was just as worthy as everyone else. That he was just as talented as everyone and just as loved. When he finally realized his worth you were the first one he went to. You never gave up on him.

You and Taehyung were adventure buddies. Always wanting to go somewhere and always wanting to be weird together. You were his favorite manager because he saw that you did not see it as a job but as a lifestyle. He saw that you were not just doing this for the money or to be with famous people but you genuinely loved what you did.

You and Jungkook were like older sister and little brother. Constantly pulling pranks on you and messing around with you while you were busy yet you couldn't be mad at him. He was your little baby and he held so much respect for you. He even wrote you a few songs that no one else has heard. When Jungkook was feeling down you were right there to pick him up and keep him steady till he could get back on his feet.

Bangtan as a whole loved like you were their sister and they knew that this day was going to come. The day that they said their final goodbye to you. From the beginning when you first became a manager you told them that one day you will leave when they were ready. They didn't realize what you mean but now they did. Just like how they grown, you did as well. It was time for you to move on with your life. You were now getting married and you were having a baby. You didn't want you child to grow up in the cameras. Even though you were just a manager, the entire ARMY fandom knew who you were and you too had cameras on you.

Today was the last day of the entire world tour and it was the last day with Bangtan. You promised to keep in touch with them afterwards. This day was very emotional for you all. You were sitting back stage watching the concert while filming out the last bit of paperwork when you hear your name. You look up and hear the roaring fans.

"What?" You ask and a staff member helps you stand up and he walks you to the stage and both Jungkook and Taehyung link arms with you and walk you to the rest of the group.

You wave to the ARMY and they start to chant your name. You place your hand on your baby bump subconsciously and both Hoseok and Yoongi help your sit down after Jimin and Jin bring out a comfortable chair for you.

"What's going on?" You ask even though the fans screams drown it out easily.

"Everyone, we want you to officially meet, Manager-nim (Y/L/N) (Y/F/N). She has been with us for over seven years. She has watched us grow up and she has been there for us when we needed someone the most. Throughout these years even you all have noticed her hard work and much she has put in. Today, sadly, is the last day she will be our manager." Namjoon says as the entire arena was quiet.

"She is having a little one and want to wish her well off." Namjoon says and the crowd was hearing his voice break slightly.

You tear up seeing the members slowly break down. They each had their moment to share all their experiences with you and each of them broke down crying. You couldn't help but cry yourself seeing them all cry. Last but not least Namjoon steps up and you instantly break into tears as Namjoon gets down to the ground, crying as he does a completely bow to you. Seeing him trembling you knew instantly he was crying.

You wipe your tears as he slowly sits up and you reach over and wipe his tears away and you bring him forward and press your foreheads together. Crying together just proved how much you both meant to each other. To the other members.

"Thank you for not giving up on us...on me." Namjoon cries and you nod and they all gather around your chair and put you both in the center of the group hug and the ARMY erupt in cheers, half of them already crying.

"I will never forget you guys and I will continue to support you all..no matter what. I am always a call away. Thank you." You cry and the eight of you cry in the center of the stage.

This may have been a goodbye but it wasn't your final goodbye.