How They React:

They catch you doing their choreography

Yoongi: Yoongi would come home late to see you jamming out to Seesaw. He'd smile and watch you while you weren't noticing. When you noticed him he encouraged you to keep going. It was cute to him.

Jhope: When He catches you doing the CNS dance he was a laughing mess and even joined you while you both were in the mall. You tease about saying you could have been one of the dancers.

Jimin: You were visiting Jimin on tour and during rehearsal Jimin was taking a short break from doing Serendipity. Along with Jungkook and Taehyung, you three do the dance. You notice Jimin smiling at you and recording you so you actually took it serious. When it was over he hopped over to you happily and hugs you.

Jungkook: You were dancing to Idol and specifically his part. Jungkook came downstairs to see you watching the mv on your TV. You hear Jungkook laugh behind you and you look over at him.

"Okay shush, I love this choreography."

Namjoon: You were dancing to mic drop. You rapped his part and when the song was over you see Namjoon in the tv reflection. "Namu, how long have you been there?"

"A while now."

Jin: You and Jin were working on the choreography to Boy with Luv. Since you mastered the dance and eve got approved by Hoseok, you would do it non stop. When Jin forgot, you were there to help before Hoseok killed him.

Taehyung: You were dancing to Singularity in their dance practice room they let you borrow for school. You were in the middle of your break when Taehyung walks in and hands you a water bottle.

"I don't like this outfit you're wearing." He says reffering to you in a sports bra and leggings with an unzipped hoodie.

"Taehyungie let it be for right now please? Can you help me?" You ask and he hums a yes and helped you master the dance. You got an A on your project.