Hidden Babysitter (Yoongi)

<Kid reader x Yoongi>

It was ten thirty at night and instead of sleeping you were sitting on your room playing with your stuffed animal when you heard something fall in your closet. Feeling fear come over you as you were only greeted with darkness, you heard the closet door creak open very slowly.

You quickly hide under your covers, taking your stuffie with you and closing your eyes tightly. You wait for what seems like forever and you peek out from under the covers to see your closet door now completely open. You scan the room quick and you see what seems like a slumped over human shadow in your corner and you let out a squeal and hide under your comers again. You resist the urge to call your aren't as you had just argued with them that you were a big girl and didn't need a night light.

You peek over the covers again and look to the same spot to find the figure now vacant from the spot but this time in the opposite corner. You squint your eyes yet it was just a silhouette of something in that corner. You hear something and it felt as if your bed was vibrating. You hum in questioning and look onto the side of your bed and saw what looked like tentacles coming from under your bed.

You scream loudly as the silhouette moves quickly and what seems like it was jumping for you went right under your bed and your door swings open and your parent comes in the room and turns the light on.

"(Y/N/N)! Are you okay?! What's wrong?!" they ask but you were took shaken up.

"M-m-monsters" You cry and your parent walks into your room and cradles you on the bed and comforts you before turning on your night light and heading out.

This continued on for weeks. You would be in bed and every night around ten thirty, you would see a silhouette and it would seem like a monster would come from different places and the silhouette would go for it. You had to know what was going on.

~~~

At ten o clock you were in your bed when you muster up the courage to try and talk to the silhouette.

"Oh shadow of my room, are you a good one, or a bad one? One knock yes, two knocks no." you say just loud enough so it could hear you but not to where your parent could. You sat for a minute before hearing a faint knock.

"Do you live in my closet?"

knock.....knock

"Well...do you have a name?"

...knock

"Can you speak?"

....knock

"Are you scared of me?"

Knock knock

"You responded fast. Do you protect me from the monsters?"

Knock

"Please show yourself to me" you say and it took a while but the closet door creaked open and you cover have of your face with your blanket as it completely opens up. Hearing a slight grunt you see a man dressed in a black suit with black hair come out and sit criss cross on the edge of your bed.

"My name is Yoongi." He says and holds his hand out for you to shake and you look down at his hand before giggling and crawling over to him and hugging him. It took him a moment but he slowly hugs you back and you sit on your knees in front of him.

"Are you a ghost Mr. Yoongi?" You ask and he shakes his head no.

"I am part of CPS in the IF department." He says and you look at him blankly and he sighs a bit, realizing he was working with a four year old.

"I'm what kids call an Imaginary Friend." he says and you poke him.

"You feel real to me." You say and your door opens and you see your parent.

"baby who are you talking to?" they ask and you point at Yoongi.

"Mr. Yoongi." You smile and they nod.

"Well tell Mr. Yoongi it's past your bed time."

"You tell him, he's sitting right there." You giggle.

"Mr. Yoongi, it's past her bed time, please let her sleep."

You giggle and they blow you a kiss before leaving. You look at Yoongi who was just smiling.

"You know they can't see me right?"

"Really? Oh...well why have you been hiding from me all this time? I don't really know how to be social since my past self." He says and gets up.

"Past self?"

"You'll understand when you get older, night night time." He says and tucks you and and before he walks to the closet you take his hand.

"Will you be my best friend?" you ask and he smiles lovingly down at you.

"I will always be your best friend, I'll see you tomorrow night." He says and with that he walks into the closet and the door closes behind him.