Demon Taehyung

You smile as you sat with Jimin and Namjoon. Your eyes had just turned light blue and they were extremely happy. They haven't told Jin yet because Jin was too occupied with Taehyung. Lately Taehyung has been acting weird but you couldn't quite put your finger on what was wrong with him. Maybe he was stressed out a lot..maybe not.

"Taehyungie!" You giggle as you skip to him. He turns around and you freeze in your spot when you see his eyes flicker red.

"What?" He asks confused.

"You're eyes flickered red." You say nervously and he looks at yiu weird.

"Eyes don't flicker silly now come here." He smiles and you shrug it off and get engulfed in his hug.

~~

You were in your room drawing with Jungkook when you both jump hearing glass shatter and shouting. You both stand up and he tells you to wait as he goes to check it out. After the shouting gets louder, Jungkook rushes back to the room and grabs your hand and rushes you out the house. As you pass the living room, you and Taehyung meet eyes but you were right. They were red. Huge black wings sprout out with the sounds of cracking.

"I'll get you!" He booms.

As you and Jungkook run, you head to his car and get in. He starts the car and speeds off. You pull out your phone and call Jin.

"Yes?" He answers goofy.

"He's a demon." You cry and Jin was silent before hanging up.

You both make it to his and Jimin's house. Jungkook parks the car and you both rush out and bang on the door. You turn around and saw Taehyung flying towards you guys.

"How did he catch up so fast?" Jungkook asks and you panic as you continue to bang on the door.

"Jimin please open the door!" You beg and the door opens just enough to bring you in but when before Jimin could pull Jungkook in, Taehyung grabs him forcefully.

"No!" You both shout and you try to run out to help but Jimin holds you back before running out.

"Taehyung stop, take me instead!" Jimin says as he watches Taehyung choke Jungkook to death, holding him by the throat in the air.

"Fine with me." He says and drops Jungkook and you rush out to grab him and up him up, slinging his arm over your should and you both watch in horror and Taehyung choked Jimin before stealing his soul and black mist replacing the light blue one coming out.

Taehyung let's Jimin drop and you both rush in the house and locked all doors. Jimin slowly and limply sits up and turns to the house with now red eyes. You drop your head and he yells in agony as his bones crack.

"Let's go." Jungkook says and takes Jimin's car keys and you both head to the back and get in his car and drive off to find Hoseok.

After an hour drive, you both find Hoseok and he instantly let's you in. He starts to explain how Jin knew this whole time but he wanted to believe that Taehyung would change. Taehyung wanted to get everyone but specifically you. You were special to him and he wanted you for himself.

You both let him know Taehyung got Jimin already and he groans and starts to text before taking you both to a hidden room.

"Don't come out no matter what. I love you both." He says and kisses your forehead and ruffles Jungkook's hair.

The sound of loud wings flapping and something on the roof causes the three of you to look up.

"Hide, both of you. If Taehyung gets me, do not try to save me. He can take you both instantly." Hoseok whispers and hugs you both tightly before handing Jungkook the key to lock the door.

After ten minutes of hearing Taehyung's taunting words and Jimin's faint humming, there was a loud bang at the door and faint deep chuckling. You hide into Jungkook as he wraps his arms around you tightly. You jump and his grip tightens as you both hear another bang come from inside the house.

"Where are they?" Taehyung asks

"I don't know." Hoseok says and Taehyung hums lowly.

"Liar" Taehyung simply says before it sounds like they're struggling before everything all just went silent.

You both get nervous thinking Hoseok was going to rat you both out but it never comes. You hear footsteps come your way and the suspension rose incredibly as you both watch the door knob turn before Taehyung telling Jimin to come on.

Taehyung flies off while the other two men walk out. You and Jungkook stay there for an additional ten minutes just to make sure they were gone before heading to Yoongi.

It took forty minutes but one you reach Yoongi, he was already upset. Taehyung had gotten to Namjoon and when you both told him about Hoseok, he was heart broken.

You three stay in his house that night. Yoongi and Jungkook wanted you to sleep but you were too scared. After a while you fall asleep. You wake up to Jungkook coughing harshly. You get up and find Jungkook on the ground over the toilet with Yoongi next to him.

"Kookie?"

"Go back to the room (Y/N)" He says and you shake your head

"Stop treating me like I'm a little kid."

"(Y/N), please...go" Yoongi says and you look between the two before leaving. As you turn around you hear a loud crash and look over and saw Jungkook on top of Yoongi choking him.

"Jungkook get off!" You scream and he looks up, his eyes red.

"(Y/N) run! Don't worry about me!" Yoongi shouts and you look at him, tears brimming your eyes and his look softens.

"Go." He says before kicking Jungkook off and punching him to keep his attention on him as you ran off.

You rush out the house right on time for Jin to pull up. He shouts get in and get do just that and he speeds off. The ride was silent. You both knew that one of you was next. There was no where for you both to get now. The public can't see what you all see and it was only a matter of time.

You and Jin pull up to his antique like house and go inside. Once you both walk in he hugs you tightly and you cry in his chest. He takes you to his kitchen and makes you tea.

By now it was three in the morning and you both head to his room. You asked if you could cuddle with Jin and he agreed. You both head to his room and head to sleep.

When you wake up, something was different. You were now strapped in a chair facing a sleeping Jin.

"How did I-"

"When you both sleep, you're quite the deep sleepers." Taehyung says and you see the other six of your best friends with glowing red eyes.

"Jin wake up please." You say and he opens his eyes and looks up. He sees the other guys surrounding him and he sighs.

"Taehyung why?" He asks and Taehyung smiles as Hoseok covers his mouth and Namjoon covers his eyes.

"I want it all." Taehyung says and Jimin covers his left ear and Yoongi covers the right. Jungkook leans the chair back and Hoseok uncovers his mouth.

"(Y/N)" Jin says and you whimper.

"I love you" He says before Taehyung pulls his soul from him, replacing it with black.

Jungkook gently sets the chair up right and they all cover his face. You ask for Jin and they each uncover his face to reveal his glowing red eyes. They walk towards you before Taehyung stops them with his wing before walking toward you, his wings out, making him bigger.

"I want her all to myself."