Suga Daddy (Suga)

Never would you have thought you'd ever have a sugar daddy

Never would you have thought you'd ever have a sugar daddy. You didn't necessarily see him as one since he did take you out on dates and you both would hang out but...he always bought you what you wanted, spoiled you to no end, even though he did say no sometimes.

He was 26 and you were 19. Your friends always teased you about it, some actually bashing you for it but, you truly did like him. He had two nicknames he went by. When he was out on business trips and sent you letters and money, he went by Suga but when we went to clubs, he went by Agust D. He didn't want you to call him by his actual name though, which was Yoongi. It wasn't that he didn't like his name, he was quite fond of it, but for your sake, he just told you to call him either Suga or Daddy.

He wasn't strict on the name though and let it slide when you called him by his name. Even though he had rules he never enforced them too much, but you followed them anyways.

You were asleep when you hear someone knocking on your door. You groan and pull a hoodie over your head and walk to the door. You look through the peep hole and open the door for Suga.

"Hey Suga" You yawn stepping to the side and he walks in.

"Were you sleeping?" He asks and you nod and he hums.

"Well I guess it is a little late" He says seeing that it was ten forty five.

"Did you just come from work?" You ask as he leads you back to your bedroom.

"Yeah, I was gonna see if you wanted to go to an outdoor movie but you were sleeping." He says and you lay back down and he takes his blazer off and unbuttons his top three buttons.

"You're staying the night?"

"Why not?"

"Good, I was kind of missing you."

"Kind of?"

"Okay fine...a lot. "

"I know."