He Confesses To You (Jin)

90's version

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

90's version

You and Jin had always been friends but you liked him and since you were close to him, maybe he would like you back. Yeah he was a freshman in college and you were a senior in high school but the age wasn't too far off. He was 19 and you were 18.

You ride the bus to the college since it was too far to walk and your aunt has yet given you a car though you had a license. You step off the bus and head to his dorm.

You knock on the door, your palms getting sweaty and your heart racing. The door opens and there stands his roommate Namjoon. You wave at him and he gives a sweet wave back at you.

You quickly got adapted to Namjoon and his older brother person made it much easier since you've always wanted an older brother though he was younger than Jin, Jin got adapted to it as well.

"Jinnie." You say as you enter the room and Jin looks over from his desk and smiles and stands up.

"(Y/N/N)! I haven't seen you in a couple weeks, how have you been?" He asks and bear hugs you.

"Good good. I paged you last night but since you didn't answer I just figured you were busy." You shrug and hug him back.

"Yes, we have an exam coming up." Jin says and Namjoon says a quiet goodbye and leaves.

"I um...have something I want to tell you." You say nervously and he let's go and nods.

"You can tell me anything." He smiles and you nod and clear your throat and take a deep breath.

"So..Jin...I um..we-we've been friends for almost five years now and I um... I-I like you." You struggle to say, feeling his eyes on you.

"You like me?" He asks and you nod and he hums and sits on the bed and your heart starts to be fast.

"(Y/N) I don't-I only see you as a friend." He says and feel your heart break and you slowly nod and look down, feeling tears well up in your eyes but yiu refuse to let them fall.

"I understand." You say quietly and you walk to the door and before you open it, Namjoon comes back and he notices the tears.

"What's wrong?" He asks getting lower to meet you face to face and you feel tears fall as soon as he asks and you shake your head no.

"I'm totally peachy." You whimper and walk out, leaving him confused and not knowing what to do.

~~~

You just graduated high school and you were happy you were finally out. You laid down from Jin since the rejection nine months ago and he's been trying to page you since but you couldn't bring yourself to respond to him.

You were in your mainly packed room besides your bed and some clothes in your drawers and closet when you got a page from Jin. You sigh and just put the pager on your drawer and sit on your bed, still feeling the hurt that you felt that day.

You sit criss cross on your bed when someone bursts through your door. You look up and see Jin in a jersey, black jeans and a red cap on backwards.

"(Y/N)" He says and you feel all your emotions wash back onto you. Just seeing him in person still made your heart flutter.

"Jin what are you doing here?" You ask and he walks up to you ignoring your question and he bear hugs you.

"I'm so sorry (Y/N)" He says into your neck and you just sit there before wrapping your arms around his sides.

"Jin-"

"(Y/N) I loved you since freshman year in high school. You've always been there for me no matter how bad my situation was. You didn't leave my side and whenever I was down I could always count in you. When you confessed to me I don't know why I said that but I was scared that if we were to be in a relationship that if we were to split, it wouldnt be the same. I don't want to lose you and when you left me...I felt like I lost my whole world. "Jin says and you let go of him and he looks down at you before crouching down, now looking up slightly at you.

"You love me?" You ask and he nods.

"To the moon and back infinite times."

"I.. I love you too"