You think he's cheating on you (Namjoon)

First off, Happy Birthday to my man lol jkjk

You were sitting in your apartment waiting for him to text you back but the text never came in. You sigh and just decide to go to bed since it was already two in the morning. By the time you wake up, you get ready for your day when you look at your phone yet still no text from him, just a text from Jimin saying Good morning.

You feel a pang in your heart but you push yourself to keep going. Through out the day there were no texts or calls from him like there used to be. No cute random Ryan memes of gifs. No beat demos. Nothing. You decide to text him saying hello but as you suspected, after ten minutes, no response. It's been like this for the past couple months. He'll go distant for weeks and then will come back and apologize and text you like how he used to for three days before going distant again. You didn't go to the others because you felt as if you were too much of a burden to ask for relationship advice.

You push even more an soon before you knew it, it was night fall and still no response. You couldn't help but feel heart broken. You decide to go out and get some food since you didn't want to cook. You were in the line of you favorite food place when you get a text. Feeling your heart race, you quickly look at your phone but was only met with pain as you see Jin had texted you. You sigh and was about to lock your phone when you see his name.

Jin: Namjoon has been working nonstop with some producers. Don't worry about him :) You know he's a hard worker :)

You nod at the text knowing he was a hard worker. Your thoughts were put at ease and you were able to carry on with your night. Everything was fine...right up until it was around one forty in the morning and you so happened to be on Instagram when you saw your explore flooded with him. This would have been normal for you since you both have been dating for the past year now, but he was spotted with a woman. Korean woman. Your inner insecurity was hit and you just had your thoughts confirmed. He was cheating on you. You lock your phone and you head straight to bed, you didn't want to keep thinking about the whole situation.

You wake up to the sound of keys jiggling and you jump and get your baseball bat Namjoon gave you before remembering you gave him a key. You hear him open your bedroom door and you look over and see his large frame come into the room. You turn your lap on dim and he hums.

"Didn't think you'd be up so late." He says quietly and you hum and set your bat next to you.

"I could say the same." You mumble and he walks over to you with his hands behind your back.

"I missed you Jagi." He smiles and tries to kiss you but you lean away and he stops.

"What's wrong? Too early?" He asks an sits on the bed.

"More like too late." You say and he gives a look of confusion.

"Too late? (Y/N) what's wrong?" He asks and you give a poker face.

"Don't play dumb Kim. I know you've been sleeping around with her. You didn't think I would find out? You hit one of the biggest insecurities I have dating you. You know ARMY already doesn't want you to date someone, but a black girl, they definitely don't want that and you always would comfort me but I guess that wasn't enough for you." You say and he furs his eyebrows.

"Sleeping around with-(Y/N) I been in the studio all this time. Why would I cheat on you? If I didn't want you, I wouldn't be with you. I don't care what skin color you are and I honestly don't care if ARMY doesn't like it because they are not me. I am my own person and I choose to date you. I haven't been able to contact you or anyone at that is because I turned my phone off and then I lost it. The woman you saw me with is a producer. I been busy working so I can give you this for our anniversary." Namjoon explains an holds out a CD to you.

You had been so caught up that completely forgot about your anniversary. You take the CD and flip it to the back but it was just a pastel pink cover. You flip back to the front cover with your favorite flower on it.

"Play it." He says and you reach over to your CD player that your mother gave to you before you went off to college and you put the CD in and start to play it. The melody was very chill but still something you were able to dance to. You bob your head to it and soon Namjoon starts to rap. He mentions the date you both met, where, how, what you wore, what happened and how he fell in love with you the moment he met you. He mentions the hardships in your relationship but brings it right back to how strong you both were when you had each other. To end it, he says I love you in Korean and the melody fades out. It was beautiful. You were so moved by his gift you had a few tears slide down your cheeks.

"Please forgive me." You say and he nods and stands up and walks over to you and hugs you to his stomach and you smile, feeling comfort back in his arms again.

"Namjoon." You whisper and he hums a yes.

"I love you."

"I love you too..no matter what. Don't you forget it."