사랑 {To Love} (Namjoon)

You are the love of his life

You are the love of his life. He loved seeing you happy and it killed him when you were sad. He loved your smile the most. You may hate it with a passion but every time you smile you just brighten his day a lot more. During his tours he makes sure to send you at least one picture of video of him and you do the same.

These past couple weeks you have been feeling overwhelmed with your college work. You and a certain prefessor got into an altercation which caused you to fail your class. Ever since then you've been very upset. Family issues have been weighing down on you and on top of that, you felt as if you weren't a good girlfriend.

You haven't contacted Namjoon about it or even in general. He was very busy and you didn't want to bother him with your issues. He was a smart man and always helped you out but it always seemed like you had more problems than him.

You were in your room when you hear your phone go off. You look over and saw Namjoon trying to face time you. You answer and prop your phone sideways.

"Annyeong" He smiles and you wave. He immediately could tell you weren't feeling well.

"Everything alright?" He asks and you nod.

"I'm okay" You smile and he leans forward and gives you a look knowing you were lying. That's when you finally broke down.

It hurt Namjoon so much at the amount of hurt and pain he saw on your eyes and heard in your voice. He only listened as you told him everything. Once you were finished ranting he gives you time to breath before sighing quietly.

"Where's your jumbo?" He asks and you sniff and grab the jumbo Koya plush and hug it.

Namjoon starts to then talk to you about every point that you talked about. When he gets to talking about how you were the best girlfriend, he gave you multiple reasons on why he knew you were the best. You cry at his words and continue to hug the Koya plush.

"Please, don't ever think you're not an amazing girlfriend because you are." Namjoon says and you nod with a smile.

The next night you were watching highlights of their concert just that night when it got to Namjoon preforming Trivia: Love. You smile as he tributes the song to his number one fan.

" I love you Namjoon " you smile and watch the performance.