He Rescues You (Hoseok)

You have been dragged out into the forest by a mafia who was rivals with your husband's mafia

You have been dragged out into the forest by a mafia who was rivals with your husband's mafia. Both your husband and the mafia leader, Taeyong, were the most dangerous alive and were willing to kill in a heart beat. They've been rivals since way back when but never acted upon rivalry until now. As far as you knew, Taeyong had more things up his sleeve. You've been kidnapped for a little over two weeks now and you've been move from the suburbs to country to forest. You didn't know what Hoseok was doing that took his so long but you knew as soon as he caught Taeyong, things were going to go down.

You hear men outside of the car shouting and the car stops and you keep your head down and since your eyes were covered, you relied on your other senses to help you figure out what was going on. You hear someone coming and they rip the blind fold off of you and you see Taeyong crouching in front of you.

"This is our stop sweetheart." He says and grabs your arm and pulls you up as you both stand up and he pushes you off and you land in his men's arms and struggle out their grip and he jumps down and again grabs your arm and pulls you with him.

You saw men with huge guns and grenades' but it didn't scare you. You see an edgy cabin and looked over at Taeyong who was looking ahead. Before you both could reach the cabin you hear men shouting and gunfire. You both turn around and saw men falling but you didn't hear other gunfire just the men's in front of you.

"Look's like we got a visitor." Taeyong says and pulls out a gun and aims it right under your jaw and you see Hoseok and his gang walk up.

"Ah Hoseokie, glad you can make it." Taeyong taunts as he watches Hoseok stop as soon as he sees the gun to you.

"You got balls Taeyong." Hoseok says and Taeyong chuckles and tilts his head.

"You owe me something." Taeyong says, going serious and his grip on you gets harder.

"I have nothing from you or for you. You did that on your own." Hoseok says and Taeyong hums in amusement and pushes the gun further and you close your eyes,

"You costed me my wife, a life for a life."

"You pulled her into this life, you told her things you shouldn't have and that's what happens. I don't appreciate you doing that to mine." Hoseok says angrily and Taeyong growls.

"I hate you Hoseok." Taeyong says and as he put his finger on the trigger, the faint sound of a silencer was heard and Taeyong drops to the ground as he was shot in the head, blood splattering onto you.

You've always know about the killings and you weren't phased by it, but someone getting shot right next to you and blood getting onto you scared you. You stood frozen as Hoseok goes up to you and uses his sleeve to wipe the blood off of your face. He hugs your tightly and you hug him back and you feel the tension in him slowly leave.

"My apologies for taking so long." He says and you nod and he lets you go but you don't let him go.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you? Can you walk?" He asks quietly.

"I-I'm okay...just..shaken." You say and he nods and picks you up and carries you to the car while his men take care of the seen.

"I won't let anyone else get you, and that's a promise."