You surprise him (J-Hope)

You flew to Korea to surprise your best friend Hoseok. You both met before he debuted and you've been by his side ever since. It was hard to keep in touch with his busy schedule but he always found a way to at least send you a good morning or a funny meme. If you both were lucky, an hour and a half phone call.

Lately he's been bummed because he felt like he wasn't the best best friend he could be and you tried to reassure him that it was okay and you understood but he was still bummed and he missed you. That's when you got the idea to surprise him. You haven't been to Korea in a while and he was going to be free so why not.

When you got to Korea, you drove to the dorm and the staff let you in since they were in on the surprise. When you got inside the boys were very happy to see you and you told them about the surprise since Hoseok was in his room. You stood in the living room and Namjoon called out Hoseok.

Your heart was racing as you hear a door open. You didn't know what his reaction was going to be. You see Hoseok walk out shirtless and you laugh as he notices you and tries to cover his chest. You hold your arms out as he says your name walking up to you and he hugs you to him tightly.

"I missed you." You say as he lifts you up.

"I missed you too! How..when.."

"I knew you were bummed so I decided to come and make you happy." You smile and he sets you down.

"I'm definitely happy."