Best Friend Tae (Request)

You and Taehyung were very close

You and Taehyung were very close. Many people mistake you both as a couple many times but you both denied the accusations. You didn't care much about the media and negative comments really. You also never looked which helped. As close as you both were, there wasn't much time that you could spend with him. If he wasn't on tour he was doing promotions or filming. You weren't mad at the man, he was making his bread just like you. You wouldn't say you were rich but you were stable.

You were sitting in your bathroom just getting out the shower when you hear your phone ringing. You walk out the bathroom and smile when you see Taehyung calling.

"Taehyungie." You smile as you hear his deep voice come in through the phone.

"(Y/N/N), come out with me tonight." He says and you smile and hum.

"I dunno Tae, what's in it  for me?" You tease as you start too get ready.

"Me of course." He says nonchalantly and you smile.

"I'll be there." 

~~~

As you walk inside you see Taehyung instantly walk up to you from the crowd of people and you smile as he takes your hand. You never been to the club with Taehyung. You weren't nervous but it was definitely a new experience for you. You both eat before going to the dance floor. The music was fast and upbeat and you were having so much fun but it seemed as soon as it hit midnight the songs turned more raunchy and sexual. 

As you both were dancing you noticed his demeanor changed. He was more slow with his movements, closer and very charismatic. You move to the rhythm of the songs and you feel him press up against you from behind. You didn't care though. You wanted him to be closer in all seriousness. You make your movements slow with a purpose as you move against him. You hear him give a deep chuckle as he keeps his hands on your lower waist.

"Taehyungie" You say quietly as you lean your head back onto his shoulder and he lightly kisses your neck as you both continue to dance on the floor. He hums in response and you tilt your head slightly.

"What are we doing?"

"I don't know...but I don't want to stop."

"Let's take it somewhere else."

~~~~

You wake up the next morning on your stomach in an oversized grey t-shirt. You lift up and look over at a sleeping Taehyung who was snuggled into you. You groan at the pounding headache. You sit up and he cuddles your lap. You unconsciously pet his hair and look around his apartment. You see the clothes scattered on the floor and you connected the dots.

"We got a bit carried away last night." You hear him say and you look down a him and he looks up at you.

"I see." You say quietly and he sits up.

"We can leave it if you want." He says and you shake your head and you both lay back.

"Let's just relax in this moment Tae."

"(Y/N)" Taehyung says and you hum quietly.

"What does this make us?" He asks and you stay silent for a second.

"Let's not think about that right now. Let's go back to sleep."

mikellataehyung