They're Psychotic Pt. 2

SO THIS WAS A HEAVILY REQUESTED  PART TWO AND I'VE BEEN PUTTING IT OFF BECAUSE THE FIRST ONE WAS SO GOOD I DIDNT WANT TO TRASH IT WITH A PART TWO! But I did my absolute best! You can play the song for the whole chapter :)

Things just weren't the same since that very night. You wasn't the same. With each night they switched in torturing you. The tormenting nights and the agonizing days longed and longed until there was no more sanity. That's when everything got worse.

Namjoon, king of the entire facility did not know what he was getting into when he finally got his hands on you. He just knew that you would be the best fit for his posse but little did he know, you were all but sane when pushed past your limit.

The longer you stayed there in that asylum the more psychotic you became. You had their own mental issues already but once in this place of darkness, they all came out. You became ruler of the facility and was feared. The men who first had you under their finger tips could no longer control what happened and they trembled at the presence of you. Everyone did.

"Please." Jimin pleaded as he was on his knees, his head low. You looked down at him and got on one knee and grabbed his jaw and looked him directly in his eyes.

"I have given you plenty of chances and you screw up every time. So, you shall dance till you fall. Entertain me." You say and stand back up and sit on the high chair in the large entertainment room.

Jimin slowly gets up and you play music and Jimin starts to dance and twirl around the room. As you watches him, you see tears streaming down his face. You smile as you watches the man dance in pain.

"Kim Namjoon." You call and you hear fast footsteps coming your way. You look to your left and see Namjoon and he bows.

"Yes?" He asks, keeping his head low.

"Fetch me a water." You say and you see his fists clench. You tilt your head to the side and get down and walk up to him and he goes down to his right knee, his head still hanging you.

"Do you want to do something to me?" You ask and he shakes his head no. You grab his longer hair and pull his head up to look at you and he winces.

"Namjoonie, you know I like you right?" You ask and his eyes search yours. He slowly nods and you follow his motion.

"You will end up just like Yoongi. Isolation with nothing but a single plate of food every two days." You say slowly and let his hair go.

"And that's just me being nice. Now, go." You say and he quickly gets up and leaves.

"(Y/N)" You hear a deeper voice and you turn around to see Taehyung and you smile.

"How's my handsome man?" You ask and he bows and gets on one knee.

"I have a message-"

"Hold on. Jimin I did not say slow down. Keep going." You scold as you see Jimin slowing his movements down. You look back at Taehyung and he slightly twitchs and his eyes darken. You smirk loving when V comes out, his alter ego.