Mr. Tutor (Taehyung)

Kim Taehyung

Smart man. As a college student sometimes it gets hard to keep up with things and you're going to need a little help. Going to a very high academic based university was very hard but you were able to remain in the average b ranking. That was...until your grade in calculus 3 became a D.

TUTORING NOW!!

You walk into the library with your text book in hand. You messaged the tutoring website on the university's page and was assigned to Taehyung Kim. You've heard good and bad things about him. He was very smart and very charming but, he's a heartbreaker. You didn't care much about the heart breaker part, he's probably just one of those guys who are too cocky.

As you sit at the table, you get a message from tutoring page saying that he was on his way. You lock your phone and open up your textbook and place sticky notes where you needed help the most.

"Sorry I'm late" A deep voice says and you look up to see quite a handsome man.

Definitely not what you expected

"My name is Taehyung Kim, I'll be your student tutor for however long you need." He smiles sweetly offering you his hand which you gladly shake.

"Nice to meet you Taehyung, my name is (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You introduce and you both let go and he sits in front of you.

The first tutoring session you both had was quite awkward. You were very enticed by his looks but shocked at how he caught onto things well. He was very friendly but you felt as if you were too slow for him. He was patient but, you felt almost bothersome.

"Hey, I know we are here for tutoring but, let me take you out to get a drink. Make things less awkward." He says and you nod.

You both head to a Cafe and he pays for your drinks. Getting to know each other on just the basics, he wasn't that bad after all.

For the next three weeks, every day, you and Taehyung had tutoring together and hung out directly afterwards. Now you understood why females (and some males) fell for him. He was everything a person could dream of in a significant other. You wanted him to be yours and it seemed the same.

You were laying in your bed when you got a text. You would have ignored it until it came in two more times. You groan and open your eyes and grab your phone.

🐯: Heyy wake uppp

🐯: Please??

🐯: For me

💜: Tae it's 2am

🐯: but you're up tho :)

💜: ...

🐯: Come outside

💜: It's cold!

🐯: *pouts*

💜: Fine fine

You groan and get up. You put your sweats in and put your feet in your monster feet house shoes and bundle in your soft blanket and go outside. You see Taehyung sitting on the hood of his car criss cross.

"Tae it's so early." You whine and smile when you both make eye contact.

"Come with me."

"Where are we going?"

"On an adventure!"

~~ 8 months later ~~

You were cuddled into Taehyung's side when you finally muster up the courage to tell him. You sit up and look at Taehyung seeing him asleep. You decide against it not wanting to wake him up. You'll just tell him another time. You lay back and curl into him.

After a couple days of finals, you go to find Taehyung. As you held the umbrella over you, you see Taehyung sitting in the Cafe you two first went to. You smile bright and head towards the Cafe. You see Taehyung look your way and he smiles and waves. You were about to wave back when you hear a giggle and you look over at a pretty woman speeds into the Cafe.

Taehyung stand up and the two hug each other tightly and he slightly lifts her up and spins around. He cups her cheeks and kisses her deeply. Your heart shatters as you watch the scene unfold. Your lip quivers as you whimper. Your shoulder slump and you catch Taehyung glance at you. You both make eye contact and you swiftly turn around and walk off.

You lay in your bed and cry as it finally clicks. You hear your phone ding and you look at it.

🐯: (Y/N/N) you've been ignoring me all day

💜: Please Kim Taehyung...

💜: For my sake.. Don't text me anymore

🐯: Did I do something wrong?

💜: No, but to get rid of how I feel about you...it's best we lose contact

🐯: How you feel?

💜: You are too good Taehyung..

💜: And you're too good for me

💜: I'll see you around...some time...

🐯: (Y/N)

Oops! You've been blocked!

You can no longer contact this person.