Yandere Taehyung

Those blue contacts bore into your eyes as you both stood face to face, tension growing between you two

Those blue contacts bore into your eyes as you both stood face to face, tension growing between you two. Taehyung was forcing you to fake your own death so that you both could run away.

~~Flashback three weeks ago~~

You were laying in your shared home when there was banging on the door. It was against his rules to answer the door but when they shout police you immediately opened the door.

"(Y/N)?" The officer on the right asks and you nod. The two officers give each other a look before the one on the left hands you a picture of him and you kissing.

"He was driving on the freeway when a diesel slammed into him. His car went out of control. Once he hit the median...his car caught aflame. We weren't able to get to him in time."

You fall to your knees crying. Yes was overprotective but it was only because he loved you so much. The officers crouch down and rub your back consoling you.

~~~

You watched them lower his body into the ground as tears stream down your face. You were the only one there to see. No one could bare watching his body be lowered. They knew you loved him and they couldn't stand the atmosphere of suffocation.

You wipe your tears and turn around to see a man in a black hoodie. You jump and he gives a low chuckle. He looks up and there stood Taehyung. Your heart stops and soon you see black.

He was alive

~~~End of Flashback~~~

You glare at him and he glares right back. You soon sigh as he rants about how he's worked so hard for the two of you.

"Fine but just know one thing Kim Taehyung." You say and take a step back.

"And what is that?"

"I'll always hate you for this."