Boyfriend (Taehyung)

You were crying silently in your room

You were crying silently in your room. You and Taehyung had just gotten into a really bad argument. You knew he was just really stressed out and took his anger out on you, but just the words he used hurt. You had to excuse yourself in the middle of the argument because you didn't want him to see you cry.

You never went back to his room. You took a shower and got dressed for bed. You wipe your tears for the hundredth time. You turn your lamp off and go to sleep, not wanting to even be awake to feel the pain.

When you wake up, your room was covered in rose petals. You sit up and see a folded note.

Please wear what I got you

You hum and go to the closet and open the door to see an already pressed outfit. You put it on and grab your things before heading to the arena. On your way there you get a text from Jimin.

ParkJM: I'll get you when you get here

After a long drive, you get dropped off and you head inside. There Jimin takes you to the stage. He stands you in the middle and the the lights go out.

"Guys?"

"Isn't she lovely?" You hear Taehyung sing and you look around.

The lights come back to showing Taehyung in front of you singing. You smile and once he finishes, you hug him tightly, and he wraps his arms around your waist hugging you back.

"I'm sorry about what I said last night. It  was uncalled for and even though I was stressed, I shouldn't have taken it out on you" He says and you let go of him.

"Apology accepted." You smile and he cups your cheeks and kisses you.

"I love you Jagi"

"I love you too Tae"