Be My Love (Namjoon)

You were laying down when you feel a poke on your legs

You were laying down when you feel a poke on your legs. You open your eyes and see Namjoon standing there.

"What's up?" You ask and he smiles silently and pulls the cover back and gently helps you up.

Usually when he was silent he was up to something since he always gave things away. He takes you to the bathroom and says a quick get ready and wear something cute.

You were quite confused but you did it anyways. After you finish getting ready you walk out and see him sitting on the bed already dressed. (The media). He stands up and gently takes your hand and leads you down stairs. You were brought to the kitchen table and he sets down a nice breakfast in front of you and you thank you. Still you were quite confused but you didn't say anything.

After breakfast Joon takes you out and even though he didn't have his license, he didn't want you to drive so he just called your personal driver for today.

"Jin?" You smile and he bows and opens the door for you. You thank him as you both get in the back seat and he drives off.

The ride was silent besides the radio playing. You and Namjoon were holding hands. After about twenty minutes the car pulls up to your favorite museum, also the one where you both met.

"For my lady." Jin jokes and hands you a long velvet box. You thank him and take it from him. You gasp as a pretty yet simple necklace was revealed. You hug Namjoon and thank Jin and Namjoon puts it on for you.

You both get out and wave Jin a goodbye before heading inside. You both took pictures and just looked at the art. After spending your time there, you both walk out to see Hoseok chilling in a car.

"Hi guys!" He smiles and gets out the car and opens the door for you both. You both get in and he drives off.

He takes you to the mall and you both thank him. Hoseok hands you a small velvet box. You open it and smile seeing a cute ring with Namjoon's initials on it. You thank him and put it on. You two get out and head inside. Here you both look around and he buys you anything you want. He tells you to get something nice to wear for tonight. You but a cute dress and heels. You two head to the food court and eat lunch.

After the mall Yoongi drives you both home. Yoongi gives you a cute pair of earrings and you thank him. Namjoon tells you to get ready. You take another shower and start your process of getting dressed, hair and make up. You made sure everything was right. When you finish Namjoon was nowhere in sight. You see a note that says to come outside when you were ready.

You walk out and and see Jin again. He smiles when he sees you and opens the door for you.

"You look beautiful." He smiles

You both talk the whole way to your destination which was a fancy restaurant. Jin opens the door for you and walks you inside before leaving. You were walked to a nice section where Namjoon stood in a suit. He looked amazed at the sight of you.

"You look amazing." He says and pulls your chair out.

"Thank you Joon but, what's the occasion?" You asked and he smiles and takes your hand.

"(Y/N), be my love." He says and you tilt your head.

"I'm your wife Joonie." You smile and he nods.

"I know but I just wanted to treat you on this Valentine's Day and just...you know remind you that even though I'm simple, I can still go all out and be extravagant. Also you've been so stressed from work I wanted to help out."

"Aw Joon, I love you."

"I love you too."