You win a competition (Jimin)

You were a dancer and Big Hit recently made a competition. It was to send in a video of you dancing to Idol and seven armys were chosen to fly to South Korea to film an entire dance practice and MAYBE meet BTS. Obviously you weren't going to go but you decided to do the challenge anyways.

After a couple months you were sitting on your dance floor reading through your texts with your other dancers when you got an email from Big Hit. You click on the email and saw that you were among the seven lucky people that got to fly to South Korea. They paid for your flights and food and housing.

Saying you were excited was an understatement. You were given all of your information and was told that you will be living in a dorm house in Seoul with the other armys for two weeks. Your flight was in a month so you were able to plan ahead and you were given the dorm password to get in.

You immediately cancel all plans and tell everyone about the news. You start to pack and get as much stuff done as possible before it was time for you to go. You count down the days til it was time and soon you find yourself in the air staring out the window. This all seemed so surreal you couldn't really believe you were picked.

Once you get to Seoul there was a man waiting for you with your name. You walk to him and he politely bows to you and you do the same.

"My name is Min Doyoung, I will take you to the dorm and be your translator for the entire time you are here." He says and takes your bags.

"Thank you." You smile and he leads you out to the car.

When you get to the dorm you punch the code in and walk inside the large building. You hear music and people talking so you follow the voices. You see three other girls two of them Korean while the other girl seemed middle eastern and three guys, two of them seemed Japanese and the last guy was white.

"Hi what's your name?" One of the korean girls asks.

"(Y/N), yours?"

"I'm Soomin, this is Bonnie, Chun-hei, Kaito, Ryan and Dylan." She introduces and we all wave and we see cameras coming in.

"Alright welcome to this Seoul everyone. You all have been selected to dance to Idol BUT that's not all. Throughout these two weeks this will be your version of run BTS. You all will do many things together to build up chemistry and you will also have long practices as well the second to last day you guys are here will be the big day to showcase the dance. There will be cameras everywhere so do not be alarmed. You will have mics on and you also will be given gopros to film yourself when you all go out just to have fun and hang out but you may not visit your friends and family though for all of those who are residents here." The production manager says and we all say okay and we're geared up.

"It is seven o clock in the evening so I am sending you all to a restaurant to eat together. Do not stay out too late please, you have to get up very early tomorrow." He continues and I was given a mic and got help to get it to work. My mind was all over the place. I wasn't expecting this but this should be fun.

Through out the first week was so much fun. You got close to everyone and even started to learn both Korean, Arabic and Japanese. The competitions were so fun and even though the practices were long and strenuous, you knew the end result was going to be good. You took Jimin's position which was a bit tough but you have always liked a challenge.

"(Y/N)." You hear you're name and you sit up on your been and see Bonnie and smile.

"Hey Bon, what's going on?" I ask, ignoring the cameras.

"Can we go over the dance?" She asks and I nod and get up, pulling my shorts down and I rub my eyes as I follow her to one of the larger and empty rooms in the dorm.