Creeper (Jungkook)

You were walking along the streets of Seoul with your two friends

You were walking along the streets of Seoul with your two friends. It was your first time in South Korea. They took you here for your birthday and since you had been studying for three years, you were confident in the language.

As the three of you walk, you got looks but you knew it was going to happen. You go to a dog café and as you walk in you were greeted by small dogs. You smile as you crouch down to pet them before standing up and walking inside.

As you enter, you see a man around your age if not a year older with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He looks over at you three but once his eyes meet yours, they never leave. Since you were the only one who could fluently speak Korean, you step in front of your friends and ask them what they wanted. Pointing everything out, you make your order in Korean and he smirks a little and bows.

The three of you get your order and find a table and sit down, watching the dogs play around and nap. You were talking and laughing with them when you just so happened to look towards the counter to see him still looking at you.

" Hey he's been looking at you for a while now." Your guy friend says and you hums and look at him.

"(Y/G/F), he's probably just surprised that a black girl can speak Korean." You say and he looks at the man who looks away.

"Nah, that ain't it." Your female friend says and you wave them off.

"Whatever guys."

~~~

Later that day, ever since the café you have been feeling weird. You could continuously look behind you but saw nothing out of the ordinary. 

Jungkook

I follow behind them slowly so they never caught on that I was following them. I kept my bucket hat low and my black mask on so they didn't recognize me. Whoever she was, I need to know her now. She's beautiful and very versatile at the tongue. After a while of touring, they head to the hotel. I walk inside and over hear their rooms and I wait til it was three in the morning to come back. I head to the man's room and I use a backup key to get in and I slowly enter the room. I creep into the room, pulling out the knife from my backpack. 

I walk further into the room and see him and the other woman sleeping together. I hum as I stand over their bodies, thinking of how I could kill them since I didn't anticipate for both of them to be in the room. 

If I kill him first, I can easily over power the woman but then I would have to do it quickly because she'll be screaming loudly. But if I kill her first, he's most likely not going to scream but it will be tougher for me to overpower and kill him. How will I do this?

I pull out my extra knife and steady them both in my hands as I hover right over them. Simultaneously, I come down and stab them in the throat. They wake up and I quickly and continuously stab them in the throat before pulling the knives down. They gurgle on their blood and I stand back and watch as they choke. I walk to the bathroom and wash my hands before heading to her room and unlocking it and going inside. 

I smile as I see her sleeping on her side. I take my drugged face mask and hold it over her mouth and nose. I pin her down as she wakes up and struggles. After about forty five seconds, she passes out. I pick her up and carry her out the back of the hotel and into my car.

Now that I have such a beauty, she will never leave my side.