You Tell Him You're Pregnant

Jin:

You were going to tell Jin that you were pregnant but you didn't want to do it in a regular boring way

You were going to tell Jin that you were pregnant but you didn't want to do it in a regular boring way. You were extra like that. You took him to the park and as the two of you walk, he starts to talk about how he wouldn't mind having a little Jin running around. You smile and get a text from Jimin saying the surprise was ready. You lead Jin to where the boys were set up.

"Yah! What's going on here?" Jin laughs as he sees all six members standing in a straight line with three large posters.

Namjoon and Jungkook hold up the first poster that said I, Jimin and Hoseok hold up the second sign that said am, and Taehyung and Yoongi hold up a sign that said pregnant. Jin laughs as he steps away from you as he reads the sign before bending over. You rub his back and he stands up straight and hugs up, swaying side to side. "How long have you known?"

"About two and a half months." You smile and he kisses your forehead.

"I promise to be the best father I can be."

Yoongi:

You were asleep when you hear your phone ringing

You were asleep when you hear your phone ringing. You turn over to the side and answer the phone.

"Hello?" you answer, your voice sounding terrible since you just woke up. You sit your phone on the stand next to you and see Yoongi in a bright room.

"Whoa did I wake you? Are you sick?" Yoongi asks with a chuckle as he scoots closer to the camera and you hum.

"What's going on Yoon?"

"I'm bored."

"How if you're on tour?"

"....Anyways,hows my baby doing?" He asks with a smile.

"Which one?" you ask without thinking and he guves a confused look.

"Which one? You're my only baby that I know of." He says and before you could back track what you said he starts to realize what was happening and he covers his mouth.

"You're Pregnant?! We're having a baby?!" He shouts and you groan, not used to the noise yet.

"Yes Yoongi please, quiet down." You smile and you hear other voices and the other members come into frame.