Chapter 1: That drunkard

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
That drunkard
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

The cold wind whooshed against your face, slapping the irritation within you as you leave your house. You were now walking to work. You had your hair down and already struggling to hold onto your bag by your shoulder as the strong wind was really getting on your nerves. Ugh, I should've tied my hair up, you thought.

As you're walking past the houses, you saw a few vans going towards your house' direction. Oh yeah, you totally had forgotten the fact that someone's moving into the house opposite yours. Part of your unconscious mind wished it was Yoongi who moved in. However, the nearer you get to reality, the more you find yourself sighing.

•••

"I really don't get you sometimes," you chuckled at your best friend sitting before your desk in your office. "Ariel, shouldn't you be at work today?"

"I took a day off," she replied, "Jiminie said I should rest for today and he's going to take me out to shopping later!"

"Where is that douchebag? He's spoiling you and I need to see him immediately!" You pretended to be mad and then both of you burst into laughter.

Both Ariel and Jimin are your best friends. Although you knew Ariel longer than Jimin as she is your childhood friend. Let's just say, if it wasn't for you then the two of them wouldn't have met each other or even gotten married. But if it wasn't for Ariel then... you wouldn't have met your crush either.

Your crush, Min Yoongi. The love is pretty much one-sided, and you would do anything to make it reciprocal. Actually, you won't, since whenever he's near you, you seem to get paralysed.

Missed call from Yoongi (1)

"Who- oh no wait, your face says it all!" Ariel said annoyingly as she noticed you go red. "I don't even know what you see in him!" She rolls her eyes.

"Stop," You pretended. "You're only saying this because he's your brother, and you still hold the same grudge against him for always yelling 'mommy loves me more!'" You mock playfully while witnessing Ariel scrunching her nose in disgust.

"Well, I'll be leaving then," Ariel rolled her eyes as she was about to get up from the chair when the glass of water accidentally fell and water spilt on her dress and her legs. "OKAY BYE!" She abruptly screams before running off.

"W-wait!" She had vanished before you could even stop her.

You went back to your phone and called Yoongi. "Hi Yoongi," a smile automatically formed on your beautiful potato face.

"Hey." He sounded tired, knowing him he's probably still in bed.

"So, how are you?" You asked awkwardly, you've had a crush on him for years and always seen him around every time you went to Ariel's house to play. However, you were never able to have a casual conversation with your crush without feeling awkward or blushing and not even knowing what to say.

"Your little sister was here earlier," You spill.

"Yeah I don't really care, are you free today?"

Your heart. It's about to pop right out of your body any second. You felt like you couldn't even breath anymore. You felt yourself forgetting the mechanism of breathing as you remain silent for over a few seconds.