Chapter 4: Drama

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Drama
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

You continue to glare deep at the faraway window while extending your arm for your glasses laying on the couch. Eyes still glued at the window of the house across, you gently put your glasses on to get a better view before your eyes grow wide at your odd observation.

A clear shadow of someone whacks something huge then another figure stands up right after. The previous figure then turns around to face the other and perhaps, start communicating. You can't believe you're actually spying on your neighbour now.

The figure that just stood up tries to approach to the other before he slaps his hand off. It's like you're watching another k-drama, except this time you don't have wait for adverts. You sigh in disappointment when suddenly the figure pushes the other and then the other pushes him back. Oh, so the genre is action? Nicee.

Without a warning, both shadows hold onto each other and- okay they're definitely fighting. It even seemed like they are ready to kill each other at any given moment. You could feel the intensity of the atmosphere from all the way there. Y/n since when did your life get so boring and pathetic that now you're even looking for some drama within your neighbours? Have some shame. You tell yourself pathetically. 

~Meanwhile~

"Bro stop, you're tickling me!" Taehyung laughs.

Both men are having the time of their lives as they proceed to tickle each other when Taehyung suddenly flips the opposite man and is now on top of him on the couch.

"I can't believe you, child," The other man cackles as he gets tickled like he's actually playing with a child on his lap.

As they continue with their laughter, both men hear a thump and sound of a few footsteps when a third figure presents itself.

It was you.

"What are y-" Before Taehyung could ask, the man beneath him pushes Taehyung off of him making another loud thump noise of Taehyung falling.

"I- it's not what it looks like!" The incredibly handsome man implies as he immediately stands up, fixing his hair.

You on the other hand, standing there, in your shorts, and an upside down mop on one hand, while the other holds a washing-up liquid spray.

You gulp at the situation that you just got yourself into. You really need to stop jumping into conclusions so quickly.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung questions while shaking his head to fix his hair. "And how did you get in??"

"Erm... I..." You're literally left speechless and you really don't know how to process what you just saw. Maybe you came in at the wrong time. You didn't know Taehyung was seeing someone. Not that you cared about his relationship status when you only met him about two or three days ago.
"I think I came at the wrong time, you guys continue I'll leave."

"Wait what?! No, it's not what you think please!" The unknown handsome man continues to tell you. "We're just really good friends and very close so we, Erm, we were just having this quality bonding time heh! This is just our way of greeting each other after not being able to see each other in so long! Ha. Hah." He tries to let out a few fake laughter.

"Wait why are you here though?" Taehyung repeats.

Oh.

"Uh well, from what I saw from my window, you guys looked like you were about to kill one another!" You honestly speak. "So, I just came to rescue," you mumble this bit as you're embarrassed.