Chapter 39: Storm

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Storm
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Ari, dear," Mr Kim speaks softly. "Meet Joori, Taehyung's date."

With all due respect, Ari replies, "What the heck."

Holding Ari's waist tighter to signal her that she should watch her mouth, Jimin answers. "Hi Joori, uh ha-have you met Taehyung before?"

"No❤️" The pretty girl shyly answers.

"What the heck-" Blurts Jimin before Ari pulls his shirt to remind him to mind his language.

"Sir," Hobi calls.

"Yes my son," Mr Kim speaks even more lovingly than before when it's Hoseok speaking to him.

"Does Taehyung know about this?" Hobi asks concerned.

"No, he doesn't but he will now. Where is that brat?" He asks himself before turning to Jin and Jin moves nervously.

"He's just out... Somewhere." Jin gulps at this silly answer before he corrects himself again. "I mean he went to the funfair-"

"What is he? A kid? Who goes to funfairs these days, anyway I'll call him."

All your friends exchange nervous glances except Ari as she was more angry than actually nervous. She just hopes Taehyung throws his phone away so he doesn't have to pick up.

"Taehyung," Mr Kim calls.

*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚**゚

Taehyung walks awfully quietly beside you while Jungkook would talk about his lecturers and personal tutors at his university. Finally, when you reach President Kim's villa, Jungkook stops to tie his shoelaces and you wait for him, however you notice Taehyung simply walking past you two like he's been waiting to get away from you as fast as possible. You bite your bottom lip at the thought.

"Is it just me or is Taehyung being really quiet?" You ask Jungkook.

"Is it just me or are you overthinking?" Jungkook questions back.

"Hey," You weakly call earning a little chuckle from your friend.

"I mean, yeah but you guys argued remember?"

"He got quiet as soon as he got that phone call, do you think he's okay?" You worry.

"Noona, he wasn't speaking to you before that too," The man obviously states.

"No, but that's because I wasn't speaking to him," You explain. "This is different."

"Ooh, noona's Sherlock senses are twitching," Jungkook jokes. "I guess we'll find out when we go in."

You nod before you proceed to walk in when Jungkook quickly whispers, "By the way, I know today was supposed to be your date day but I really had fun with you today. Noona's so cute when she's not trying to look intimidating in the clinic."

You hear the younger man giggle and you release a chuckle at his cute confession before your walking is stopped as you see your friends gathered around Mr Kim.

"Y/n," Hoseok calls as he sees you standing. "Oh boy, this isn't looking good."

"You think?" Jimin sarcastically answers.