Chapter 16: A bully

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
A bully
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

Taehyung's pov ><

Ideally, as I rouse from a heavy slumber, I expect to be first aware of the coolness of the air and its loamy fragrance... pfft who am I kidding?

As Taehyung rouses from his heavy slumber, the first and only thing he's aware of is a beautiful face that lays before him. Travelling deep into her dreamland adventures, the girl rests her small but quite hard head on top of her arm. Taehyung chuckles to himself, remembering how hard Y/n's head was when she bumped into him.

"And you say you don't have feelings for me," Taehyung mutters to himself.

However, upon hearing that, you fidget a little with knitted eyebrows, still in your sleep. Taehyung blinks a few times before realising your discomfort. How have you been sleeping like that the whole night? You're literally sitting on the carpet and using the bed to lean on. You didn't bother leaving him on his own when you actually live right across.

Taehyung carefully scans your face and spots a strand of curly hair creating a little interruption for him, yet still looking like a sleeping doll. He slowly and warily pinches the piece of hair and tries tucking it behind your ear. This is when he realises that your ear is hidden as it rests on top of your arms still. Right.

Again, trying to make less sounds, Taehyung gets up and walks around his bouncy bed. Placing one arm around your back and under your arms while the other is placed under your legs, he gently lifts your body up. He wants to take another good look at you but the look turns into a long loving stare as he meticulously lays you onto his bed. Tucking you in like you were his treasure, he smiles again at your cute sleeping face when you unconsciously move your lips as if you were eating in your dream. Taehyung's smile turns into silent giggles upon observing your adorable state when you feel his breath on your face that being to tickle your upper-lip. Adding to your unconscious acts, you this time pull your arm out straight to scratch your upper-lip... nearly whacking Taehyung's face if he hadn't moved his head out of reflex.

She cannot get any cuter than this. He thinks to himself.

*•̩̩͙••••••••̩̩͙•*

And your eyes are once again, blessed with the view of your handsome patient... Except, he's wet.

You shamelessly but tiredly blink at him in his bathrobe. His chest fully exposed, allowing you to get a hd view of his collarbones and hid huge chest. His body looking so muscly that the bathrobe now just feels like a tease to you. His hair looking so stringy and tangled that your almost jealous of his hairdryer for being so much closer to him than you are.

What a lovely way to start your day. Taehyung continues to brush his hair with his own hand while holding onto the hairdryer with his other hand. Man this is so hot. He stops the hairdryer and brushes his head one last time while staring the mirror.

He now picks up his moisturiser and your lips part at the hot man's way of moisturising his face. It was all hot and good until you notice him slapping his own face with his lotion... literally.

"Taehyung!"

You yelp as you immediately get up to face a terrified Kim Taehyung.

"What?" Taehyung asks with his eyebrow raised in surprise. "I swear we didn't do it, I just changed your clothes with the lights off, I promise."