Chapter 11: Let's spy

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Let's spy
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

There's literally no doubt left of the severity of a hangover when you wake up with a harsh noise of something being dropped from downstairs. You weakly moan as your head feels fit to crack open before you try to press your head lower against the pillow when another soft moan interrupts and you feel like smacking the figure beside you.

"My head~" Ariel whispers with her eyes still shut and eyebrows furrowed as she twirls to face you and continue to massage her own head. "Goddamn it, I can't even open my eyes, this stupid sun is making my brain bleed," She whines.

"What's making my brain bleed is hearing your voice right now," You state before you sit up, realising even your own voice is making you want to rip your hair off of your scalp.

Still in bed, you freeze with a rather unpleasant feeling you get sometimes that you're going to die in about five minutes.

Your mouth tastes evil and your stomach feels like it's been burnt. Your back is aching in a way that possibly started around your knees and went up to your forehead and your brain has been removed and replaced with cotton balls, needles and pins which is why it hurts to even try to think. Your eyes are not just too tight in your head but they must have rolled out in the night and been reattached with roofing nails; and now that you've finally sat up, you just noticed that anything louder than the gentle Brownian motion of air molecules drifting softly past each other is above your pain threshold.  Not to mention, you wish you were dead.

Trying not to sigh too audibly to not increase your headache even more, you get up in slow motion as you wince in pain. Steadily running your hand through your hair and eyes still shut. You attempt to walk towards your bedroom-connected bathroom when surprisingly you bump into a hard wall, which is enough to make you move backwards and fall on the floor, waking your best friend up.

"Aaah~" Poor girl can't even groan properly since she's in the same boat as you.

You're too exhausted to get up, so you stay laying on the floor.

This time, Ariel's turn. She gets up in slow motion, probably around 0.25 speed. Trying her best not to want to burn her own skull, she attempts to place her feet down the floor before she looses hope and starts moving reversely, placing her head back on the pillow. End of Ariel's attempt.

Both of you just lay there, awake yet eyes shut. Dead silent.

"Ladies?"

You both hear a whisper and whimper in pain when you lazily get up again this time.

Feeling blessed to view a heavenly gorgeous face, Ariel weakly smiles with her eyes half opened, half shut.

On the other hand, your head feels like there's a thunderstorm or world war 3 going on and you just don't know how to feel about seeing Taehyung right now so you just-

"What the f*ck?"

-

"I can't believe we drank that much!" Jimin complains when he places his head down on the counter.

"I didn't know you guys would get that drunk or else I wouldn't have let you anywhere near that thing," Taehyung chuckles while Ariel chokes on her coffee.

"I just want to... I just want to... My head hurts." Ariel states blankly.

"How the hell did I manage to get drunk with my alcoholic patient who I'm trying to stop from drinking and then end up in his house, in his bedroom, again?" You whine with your head still being annoying as heck.