Chapter 32: Soya Sauce

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Soya Sauce
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"What do you mean you can't find the bottle??!"

"I- I don't know," Jungkook huffs. "I literally put it on the table before I left and now it's-"

"Gone," Ari finishes his sentence with a shocked whisper.

"Your straight teeth will be Gone if you guys don't hurry up." The pair turn around to the owner of the abrupt voice.

"Jin," Ari calls.

"You forgot to put the Worldwide Handsome title but I'll let you off for now." He proudly spares her and moves his focus onto the man beside Ari. "Well?"

"The bottle is... Gone." Jungkook gulps before he tries to explain, "I- I literally put it on the table and I'm sure everyone is busy with the plan so I don't know how it disappeared!"

"Well obviously it grew legs," Jin sarcastically states earning blank stares from both Ari and Kook. "What are you looking at, search for it!" Jin orders disappointed at his joke not being laughed at.

**❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

Looking as luxurious as usual, Kim Taehyung walks past the workers in his baby blue suit.

He walks past the busy kitchen where many workers are practically running around with food and drinks.

One of the workers confidently hands the cooker a dark coloured bottle saying, "here's the soya sauce you asked for."

The middle-age man slightly shocked, replies, "you only joined a few days ago, how did you learn where the ingredients are already?"

"Oh I'm still trying to get the hang of it," the younger lady replies. "I found this in one of the guest rooms' table. Somebody must've went there to serve and accidentally left there."

"Oh goodness," the man chuckles sweetly before he proceeds to pour the ingredient in the humongous cooker.

**❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*

"How much longer do we have left?" You ask leaning closer to Jimin's ear as you swing your bodies around with the music.

"I'm pretty sure they mixed the drug in the drinks by now," Jimin assumes. "So remember not to drink anything. Only eat." He seriously warns you.

"Oh okay that's good then." You say in relief, "I'm here to eat anyway. Imagine we drugged the luxurious party chicken wings," your tone shifts to a dramatic one now. "Mwah! Delizioso!"

"We're getting chicken wings too? How did you have the time to check the menu?" Jimin's eyes light up at the mention of food too.

"When you have a great friend like our sunflower Hobi, there is absolutely nothing to worry about!" You proudly state.

Jimin's eyes move from you to something behind you. "Speaking of the devil-"

"Hello my angels," Hobi greets you as soon as he walks up to you two. "Don't I just look so dashing today?"

Standing with his hands in his scarlet pants' pockets, he stand confidently before he turns around 360 to give you and Jimin a full show. You can't deny but Hoseok indeed looks like a diva and when you look around, you do catch a bunch of glances that are targeted at either Hobi, Jimin and you.