Chapter 25: Bad Morning

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Bad Morning
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

As you rouse from a heavy slumber, you are first aware of the coolness of the air and its loamy fragrance. You blink, close your eyes and then blink again. You're kind of cold right now. A bit too cold... did you not turn on the heater last night at all?

You half wonder if you're still dreaming as you struggle a little to sit up to take in the shafts of light that burst through the window's curtains. Now you're awake, perhaps more fully awake than you've ever been. However, not because of the uninvited light into your room but a weight that's been sitting on your lap all this time.

Your breath hitches as you witness an arm on your lap and you almost get dizzy when you try to hesitantly grab that hand. That's when you realise your own bare arm.

But what really takes your breath away is when you turn to witness the owner of the big, veiny hand.

His glistening eyelashes and his perfectly shaped eyebrows. His smooth, shiny skin and his gorgeous pink lips. And finally, his cute mole that sat amazingly on his nose, your favourite feature of his. You can't help it but gape shamelessly at the man beside you with your mouth a gap between your lips, when Taehyung moves his arm and tightens his grip around your waist, eyes still shut.

Your heart thumps as you observe this until you spot, you're in a vest. Wait.

So that's why you had bare arms! And. You check under the duvet
You still have your pyjamas on! You sigh in... relief and a little disappointed before you begin to question yourself.

Wait so, did you... not do it?

You weren't drunk so you should remember what really happened last night... but why can't you? You blink multiple times in confusion as you literally just sit on your bed in the same position, lost in your own thoughts, as if having a sleeping Kim Taehyung right next to you is an everyday thing.

"Mmm... we didn't do it."

Your heart jumps at the sudden raspy voice. "What?" You whisper slowly.

"We didn't do anything." He mumbles as you face the back of his head due to him sleeping on his front.

"N-nothing?"

He doesn't reply which insinuates a 'no' to your question.

"Nothing, at all?" You continue to ask.

People aren't exactly in the happiest moods when they wake up in the morning and a great example is proved by Taehyung. Without any warnings, Taehyung snatches your hips to slide it in his side and it takes you one heartbeat to end up beneath a pouting Kim Taehyung.

"We didn't do anything," he mumbles with his lips curled innocently, making it easy for you to want to peck them.

"But we can change that now if you want to," he smirks as he forwards his head closer to you.

"Taehyung," you want to push the man's bare chest but you're just a plain weakling when it comes to him. Or rather you don't want him to back off.

Taehyung only grins mischievously at you and your eyes feel like they're about to pop out of your eye-sockets while observing this. "Tae we still need to go over a lot of things though."

"Go over what?!" Taehyung now gets back to his sense and sits up with arms folded like an angry five-year-old.

"Like... I don't know okay! This is just all too rushed, I can't be the only one thinking that!" You struggle to come up with an actual explanation as you're still processing every little thing that's been exposed to you the night before.