Lie Three : Isn't even that attractive

Hoseok had his head up as he walked along side his friends, some people looking over at them with inquiring stares. He only caught one of the phrases people whispered, which was, 'whose the new guy?'

He scoffed, ignoring what they said. He didn't even look that much different, why was everyone acting like they just saw their most prized idol walk by?

Jungkook internally squealed as Namjoon walked by him and Yoongi, the male shaking Yoongi's arm frantically out of excitement.

"LOOK AT HIM!" he chirped only loud enough for Yoongi to hear, Yoongi rolling his eyes at Jungkooks fan boyish behavior.

"He isn't even that attractive," Yoongi stated, wincing when he felt a cut form on the backside of his hand. He stared at it with wide eyes, Jungkook smirking when he saw the cut on Yoongi's hand.

"What did you say?" he mocked, his doe eyes holding a teasing glint.

Yoongi sighed, "I guess he is fairly attractive," he muttered, thankful when the cut disappeared from his hand. He now glanced over at the group of friends, his eyes narrowing on the red headed male walking beside them. All Yoongi recognized was the face, "Is that Jung Hoseok?" he inquired out loud, at the same time two of his other friends showed up.

"Indeed it is, Hyung," a blue haired male, Kim Taehyung, responded with his arm draped around his pink haired boyfriend, Park Jimin.

"I like the new look, Kookie," Jimin complimented, "It looks cute on you."

Jungkook looked down at his boots shyly, "Thanks, Hyungie."

Taehyung smiled at the interaction, looking back at his Hyung who kept staring at Hoseok, "If you stare at him any longer it's going to get weird," he commented.

"It's already weird," Jimin told with a smirk, Yoongi scowled at him.

"I'm not staring at him," he insisted, glad when a cut didn't appear on his skin, "I'm observing." which was the truth.

"I assume that's the truth since he didn't wince," Jungkook figured, shrugging when he did, "why do you care enough to observe?"

"Because he always hides his cuts, all of them. He has so many its baffling, I mean, who'd he friends with a liar like him?" Yoongi wondered aloud, not caring for how stuck up and rude he sounded.

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the comment, "How do you know he doesn't have a good reason to lie?"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow at his friend, scoffing lightly, "No one has a good enough reason to lie that much."

Taehyung and Jimin both didn't have many scars on them, Taehyung bearing the most but he had a good reason to do so. Yoongi understanding his reason since it made sense and he couldn't necessarily control it. 

Jungkook punched his Hyungs arm lightly, causing the male to scowl at him, "What was that for?!"

"Stop judging him, you don't know anything about him," Jungkook scolded lightly, Yoongi only rolling his eyes at the younger males comment.

"Whatever," Yoongi said with annoyance, he glared at the younger, "have fun obsessing over Namjoon, I'm going to my first period." with that Yoongi looked at schedule and walked in the direction if his first class.

"Sometimes I hate his philosophy so much I want to punch him," Taehyung muttered, Jimin hitting his chest like a warning for him to shut up.

"We can't blame Yoongi for the way he thinks, it's his parents," Jimin reminded, Taehyung sighing since it was true.

<><><>

The day went by smoothly for both men, surprisingly.

Turned out Hoseoks bully skipped out on the first day, which made him content. He could just enjoy his first day before his year went to shit, he knew it was going to so there was no need for him to pretend like it wasn't. People kept asking him for his name, and when he would say it they would act like they've seen a ghost. They gave him compliments on how he looked better, "much hotter" a girl so eloquently phrased it.

He should've liked the attention, liked the compliments thrown his way, but he didn't. He hated that he had to become handsome for people to like him? Why in the hell was society like that? Then people have the audacity to wonder why others self harm or do worse things to themselves.

Hoseok walked into his sixth period class, creative literacy, he took a quick sweep of the room before moving to the open seat all the way in the back. He held the ends of his long sleeve shirt in his hands, the male just sitting there and waiting for the teacher to speak.

Yoongi was sitting a row or two away from Hoseok, the male staring at, or observing as he liked to put it, him yet again. He didn't know why Hoseok was so intriguing, it was probably because Yoongi wondered how someone could possibly like them selves with that many scars on their body! It was ridiculous, his parents would be talking so much shit if they ever saw Hoseok in person with a short sleeve shirt on. He assumed that's why Hoseok wore long sleeve all the time.

How does Yoongi know Hoseok has a lot of scars? Well, simple. They had gym together and when the swimming unit came around he saw Hoseok shirtless, he was beyond shocked when he saw all the scars.

"Okay class," their teacher, Mr. Song, called the attention of the class, "I don't care if you're seniors, or if you don't like it, but I'm assigning seats."

Everyone in the class groaned, the teacher chuckling. He honestly didn't give a fuck if they didn't like it.

"I already have the seating chart, so suck it up," he told before calling out names, his glasses resting on the bridge of his nose as he read off the list.

"Jung Hoseok next to Lee Hoetaek," he called out, pointing to the seat.

Hoseoks heart dropped at the name, the male gulping before moving to the seat Mr. Song pointed to. "Where's the other guy?" The teacher asked, a student stating he's absent.

"Gosh, I wouldn't want you to be alone since we have a partner project right in the beginning of class," Mr. Song pondered aloud, he took a sweep of the class, "Is Seo SooJin here?" The students in the class shook their heads, indicating the female was absent as well. "Perfect!" he chirped. "I'll just switch the partners so now it's-"

He stared at the names and wrote something down before calling out the person that would be seated next to Hoseok.

"Min Yoongi."

a/n
Thoughts so far?

Creative Lit is a class I have in my school, you do a lot of partner projects commonly and stuff about the world and yourself.