Lie Thirteen : "It's very nice to meet you"

Jimin woke up from his sleep with a jolt, the male rubbing his eyes to rid himself of the drowsiness that overtook his senses.

He looked around, remembering that he was at Taehyung's house, both of them naked under the sheets and Jimin unaware if the person sleeping next to him would wake up as Taehyung, V, or Hansung.

Just when he was about to poke the blue haired male beside him awake, his phone began blaring obnoxiously. Frantically, he grabbed it and clicked the answer button without a seconds hesitation.

"What-" the male cut himself off when he heard light sniffling on the other end, he immediately recognized it, "Jungkook? What's wrong?"

The sniffling turned to full on crying, Jimin sighing as he laid back down on the pillow, Tae's arm still wrapped around him loosely. He took his phone away from his ear and looked at the time, it was 4 am Sunday morning.

"NamJoo-Joon, wants to meet today and I don't k-know if I should g-go," Jungkook whined, stuttering from how much he was crying.

Jimin didn't understand why he was crying.

"Why are you crying then?" he asked, noticing Taehyung stir beside him. At least, he hoped it was Taehyung, Jimin doesn't think his ass can take anymore of V and his rough sex.

Jungkook whined loudly, "BECAUSE HYUNG! He admitted that he liked me but I barely heard what he said after because I was on the verge of passing out! Until that bitch Mela walked in and RUINED EVERYTHING, I swear I'm going to pull her stupid ass hair out of her-"

"Jungkook, I get it, please calm down," the pink haired male pleaded, chuckling a bit at Jungkooks small outburst, "Kookie, it's amazing that NamJoon likes you, you've like him for awhile! So just go for it, he's graduating this year and you don't want to live with that regret."

The pink haired male heard Jungkook sigh, this one a bit more content than the others, "Okay, thank you Hyungie, sorry to wake you up," Jimin could tell Jungkook was pouting just from his tone of voice.

He giggled, adjusting himself in Tae's hold, "It's alright, I was already awake anyways. Now you go get your man!"

Jungkook chuckled before biding his farewell and hanging up, Jimin sighing with a smile as he put his phone down on the night stand beside Taehyung's bed. He looked at his lovers resting features, caressing his face as he did. He wanted to know what on Earth could have triggered Taehyung to switch into V.

Though he could only find out if it was actually Taehyung when he woke up.

<><><>

Yoongi had an idea, it may not be a smart one, or a very good one, but the male had an idea.

It was currently 12:30 pm and Hoseok would be arriving at around 1.

What was Yoongi's idea you might ask? Well you won't get to know until Yoongi tells Hoseok, silly.

To say Yoongi was nervous was an understatement, he was practically terrified about what was going to happen this following day. Not only was Yoongi proposing an idea that maybe dumb, but his parents would be meeting Hoseok.

His mother would be meeting Hoseok, and that woman became the devil whenever she saw a person with multiple scars. He didn't want her to say anything to Hoseok, he prayed Hoseok followed his advice and wore something that would cover all his scars.

Soon enough he heard the doorbell to his home ring, the male practically sprinting down the stairs to try and get to the door on time. Yet, his mother beat him to it.

"Oh, you must be Yoongi's friend," he heard his mother state, now he was near the door way, "Well, come in."

Hoseok walked in with a small smile on his face, the male was dressed in a white turtle neck with black pants. His red hair covering a bit of his forehead. Yoongi sighed in relief at the fact Hoseok listened to his words and wore something that covered his scars, since you only could see the one that was on his hand.

"Mom," Yoongi walked beside Hoseok, nodding in his direction before introducing him to his mother, "this is Hoseok."

Mrs. Min nodded, "I'm Yoongi's mother, Mrs. Min."

Hoseok nodded, "It's very nice to meet you," the red haired male didn't wince when a cut appeared right on his palm, though cursed himself out quietly since it was somewhere noticeable.

Yoongi gave a fake smile, saying, "Well, we better get started on that paper. We'll be upstairs."

The woman only nodded, walking back to the kitchen. Hoseok followed Yoongi up the stairs, the male looking around much like Yoongi did when the elder went to Hoseoks house.

The house was full of blacks, whites, and grays, giving it an elegant feel. The walls had some pictures on them but not many, unlike his house, and Yoongi's house felt lonelier. When he entered Yoongi's bedroom, Hoseok wasn't surprised to see the room had white walls. But was a bit surprised when he saw that his comforter was red.

"Want to make up for that lie?" Yoongi inquired after he closed the door, giving Hoseok an expectant look.

The Red head chuckled, giving Yoongi a small smirk, "How'd you know?"

"One, it was obvious," the elder pointed out, moving towards his desk, "and two, when you lie, you may not wince, but your upper lip gives the slightest twitch."

Hoseok nodded absentmindedly, muttering, "It was not very nice meeting Yoongi's mother," and just like that the cut faded from his palm. Once that was done with, Hoseok licked his bottom lip before asking Yoongi.

"And why were you staring at my lips?"

a/n

Hoseoks outfit and hair style (not color)

Yoongi's outfit and hair style (not color)