Lie Eighteen : i'm okay

Jungkook cursed to himself as he stared at his own reflection on his cell phone screen.

He walked over to his bed and sat there, staring at the ground without a real reason. He wanted advice, advice on what to do about this situation with his boyfriend. Jungkook knows he really likes NamJoon, he knows NamJoon would never hurt nor judge him, but his mind tells him otherwise. His mind screams insults at him everytime he takes a quick glance at his naked self, this voice telling him that NamJoon would find him ugly and leave him. Because of this he doesn't let anything go to far when they're alone, and that doesn't help either.

"Maybe I should call Jiminie," he mutters to himself as he looks for his short Hyung's contact, Jimin was always a reliable person to go to when he needed comfort and that's exactly what he needed at the moment.

The call was picked up after about four rings, Jungkook smiling as he greeted his Hyung, "Hi Jiminie!"

"Yes, Jungkook?"

Now this, this response, really threw Jungkook off. Jimin always, and he means always, calls him Jungkookie over the phone. Even if he was angry with the younger male he still would. He also noticed how the males voice sounded a bit hoarse, as if he had been crying before picking up his phone.

"Hyung, are you alright?" he asked, the elder completely dodging the question.

"What did you call me for, Kook?"

The younger furrowed his eyebrows, even if he knew Jimin may or may not want to tell him what was going on, he was going to pry it out of him. He knew his Hyung kept things bottled up, and whenever everything got to much for him he'd just explode. And Jungkook didn't want that happening.

"Stop evading the question, Hyung, what's wrong?"

He heard Jimin giggle softly on the other line, "You're starting to sound like NamJoon-"

"Don't change the topic!" Jungkook reminded, ignoring the blush that spread on his cheeks at the mention of the elder male, "Jimin I know you're not okay, please, please just tell me what's making you upset."

That's when he heard it, a few sniffles turned into full on sobs. Jungkook's heart broke when he heard it, the male keeping the phone to his ear as he quickly pulled on his boots and a coat, "I'm coming over."

"J-Jungko-kook no, it's okay, i'm okay- ow," Jungkook heard Jimin wince quietly, this meaning he had gotten a cut, that meaning he is lying about being okay.

Jungkook walked out of his house and started making his way to Jimin's, which wasn't that long of a walk, "No ifs, ands, or buts, i'm coming over because you are clearly not okay."

Jimin sighed on the other line, "F-fine, but can you pick up some Ice cream on the way?"

The younger male smiled his bunny smile at what his Hyung said, responding with, "Of course, Jiminie."

<><><>

1:32 am

Yoongi was no where near asleep.

Usually he would stay up late on school days, not bothering to care, and now that it was vacation he didn't have to sleep before 4am to atleast function properly. Even so, he would still pull all nighters and still go to hell every weekday.

On this night he found himself thinking about the last few months while staring out of his window. Over the last couple months Yoongi grew to like Hoseok romantically, unaware if the younger male felt the same about him. They would face time for hours, just talking about random things, or Yoongi staying up with Hoseok if he couldn't sleep; go out together to have fun, Yoongi going to Hoseoks place when he didn't want to be home with his own parents and would rather spend time with Hoseoks family. All those little factors fueling the feelings in his heart, making them grow stronger and burn brighter than before.

His phone began vibrating on his nightstand, the male sighing as he got up and looked at who was calling him at this hour. To his hearts content it was Hoseok, the elder could already feel his heart pick up pace and his hands become clammy. Before the call could disconnect he quickly picked it up and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Hey Seok, what's- Hoseok?" instead of being met with a greeting from Hoseok, he heard erratic breathing on the other line and movement.

The elders heart was now beating fast for a different reason, he was now worried, "Hoseok? Hoseok talk to me, you need to say something."

"I-I can b-barely breathe!" the younger finally spoke into the phone, panting heavily, "H-hyung I-I-"

"You're having a panic attack," Yoongi stated, slowly pacing his room as he spoke into the phone, "Okay Hoseok we've been through these before, ju-"

"I need you!" the younger practically shouted into the phone, this taking Yoongi completely by surprise, "Y-yoongi I want to self harm again, I want this to go away! Please, i-i'm begging you p-please!" the youngers pleas turned to helpless cries, Yoongi's heart breaking.

He quickly nodded his head as he grabbed his coat and rushed out of his bedroom, "Okay, okay I'm on my way, Hoseok you need to breathe for me though. Remember the counting."

"Hyung I can't! My head is spinning and I-i can't even think." The younger said between multiple ragged breaths.

Yoongi gulped as he slipped on his shoes, noticing a light turn on in the hallway before he saw his father walk out with a tired expression. The black haired male hesitantly moved the phone away from his ear, now staring at his father.

"Where the hell are you going at this hour?" the elder man asked, no amusement in his voice as he did.

Yoongi gave his father a sheepish smile, "I have to go, tell you later, bye!" he shouted before running out of his house with some boots that barely fit him.

The cold hit Yoongi harshly, but he would deal with if it meant he could get to Hoseok and help the younger male out. He put the phone back up to his ear, picking up his pace as he headed straight to the Jung home.