(No) Lie Twenty One: A Happy Day

"You need a shower! I love you but you fucking stink!" Yoongi shouted at Jimin as he pulled the younger male into his bathroom.

Jimin's parents were out on a small trip, they were very nice people, and had left the male by himself since he was in his junior year already. They began leaving him home alone when he was eleven, so it wasn't a big deal.

Jungkook had called Yoongi to tell him about what happened with Jimin and Taehyung, the elder male feeling bad for his friend. He knew about Taehyung's DID, so did Jungkook, so there weren't many secrets among the friends. Now, Yoongi took over Jungkook's place in comforting Jimin and was now forcing the younger male to take a shower since he stunk.

"I MISS HIM! WHY DID HE DO THIS TO US?! WE WERE THAT COUPLE!" the pink haired male yelled in pure despair, tears already brimming his already swollen eyes. Yoongi only sighed as he yanked the younger further into the bathroom.

"Yes, you were that couple," the elder male assured, petting Jimin's soft pink hair lovingly. "Now, can you please take a shower?"

With a firm pout on his plump lips, Jimin nodded. Yoongi smiled as he walked out, "Shout if you need anything," he ordered, the younger nodding once more as he closed the bathroom door. Yoongi made sure he didn't lock it since he didn't want Jimin doing anything to himself because of this whole situation with Taehyung.

He assumed the couple would be good once school started back up again, though he never knew since the couple never had a fight that led to them breaking up. Jungkook was with Taehyung, making sure to watch the male as well. The young male also knew how to handle Tae's alters, ignoring the fact that Hansung really liked Jungkook, while V hated him, and Taehyung loved him like a little brother.

The elder groaned when his phone began ringing, but smiled when he saw that it was Hoseok's contact. They haven't talked much after their kiss since, one, it was close to christmas and they were both busy, two they both had things to do.

"Hey, Seokie," he greeted, blushing when he realized what he just said. He called Hoseok just Seok, not Seokie, and wanted to punch himself for the small slip up.

He heard the male chuckle on the other line, "That's cute, Yoonie," he teased, which made Yoongi want to punch his gorgeous face, "anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to go out later? Like an offical date."

One thing Yoongi learned about Hoseok over their time of being good friends and helping each other out, is that even though the male has mental illnesses and such, that does't stop him from being one of the biggest teases on the planet.

Yoongi's eyes widened significantly, his heart rate picking up. Hoseok just asked him on a date, like, an official date. He moved the phone away from his ear as he did a small victory dance at the news, jumping around and just smiling so big he was surprised his cheeks didn't break. "Yoongi? Yoo-" he forgot that Hoseok was still on the line.

The elder quickly pressed the phone to his ear, "Sorry! Yes, I would love that. So, we're dating?" he asked with hesitation, biting his bottom lip as he waited for the answer.

"I thought I answered that question when my tongue was half way down your throat," the younger replied with a chuckle, this causing Yoongi's cheeks to burn red at the memory of their kiss that had turned to more of a makeout session by the end of it. "But yes, Yoon, we're dating."

Hoseok also learned something about Yoongi, he learned that despite how tough the elder looks he was actually a huge softy. Yoongi needed reassurance when it came to relationship type things and Hoseok wasn't afraid to give him that assurance.

Yoongi looked down at his feet as he smiled, he doesn't think he's ever smiled this much, "Okay," he whispered.

"I'll send you details in a bit, see you later." with that the red head hung up.

Even if they both couldn't see each other, at the same time, they both went, "YES!" and jumped around the areas they were in.

<><><>

"I'm going to bust my ass," Yoongi told the taller male as he looked at the place in front of them.

For their first date Hoseok brought them both ice skating, since it was winter and he knew it was going to be fun for the both of them. Despite what Yoongi thought about it. It wasn't just ice skating, there was a slide that you went down in these tubes, a section where you slide people across the ice and see how far they go, and then there was ice skating in general. Hoseok was excited, Yoongi not so much.

Hoseok looked over at him, "Don't be such a party pooper!" he told, smiling a bright smile at the elder, "Now, what do you want to do first?"

Yoongi looked at his partners bright smile, his gummy smile shining through his tough features. He now realized, he couldn't resist Hoseok.

He rolled his eyes as he pointed to the slide with the tubes, "That shouldn't be that bad." he stated, Hoseok nodding.

The younger took Yoongi's hand in his own, interlocking their fingers as he pulled him over to the tubes. Hoseok blushed even if he was the one that initiated the intimacy. Even if he was a tease, that didn't mean he doesn't get shy and blush whenever he's around his crush. That crush being the beautiful Min Yoongi.

Once the two reached the top of the slide, Hoseok leaned over to Yoongi and whispered, "If I get down before you, I get to kiss you," he said, Yoongi glaring at him slighty while the younger only smirked.

Hoseok ended up winning, because Yoongi didn't even bother trying. Of course, he could blame it on his laziness and how he didn't care if he won or not. He even did a little pout and stomp on how he didn't beat the younger,  just for show of course. When it reality, it's because he wanted that kiss, and Hoseok definitely knew it.

"You really didn't try?" Hoseok pointed out with a smirk, now walking closer to the elder, "I wonder why that is."

"I'm lazy," Yoongi replied, which was the complete truth. He looked up at Hoseok since the younger was so close to him. The cold around the two didn't affect them whatsoever, because the fire in their hearts burned much hotter.

Hoseok just smirked, "Sure you did," he teased as he connected his lips with Yoongis, not even caring for the people around them. Yoongi just hummed into the kiss, making sure to keep his hands on Hoseoks neck as he kissed him back.

The rest of their date went by smoothly, with Yoongi pushing Hoseok across the ice on a brown bowly seat and Hoseok saying how Yoongi "fell for him" since the elder had fallen after he pushed Hoseok across the ice. Hoseok pushing Yoongi so far that the elder almost crashed into a little kid, which made them both laugh way too hard. The couple went ice skating, Yoongi helping Hoseok by holding his hand as they went.

Hoseok wasn't bad at ice skating, he just wanted Yoongi to hold his hand.

At one point they shared a kiss on the ice, this kiss consisting of the two laughing into it since they were trying to kiss while staying upright on the ice. Everything coming together when they got hot chocolate and just sat on a bench and talked, about anything and everything. This was a happy day for the both of them, one of the happiest days the two of them have ever expierenced in their lives.

It was filled with so much happiness that they didn't notice the eyes watching them almost the entire time.

a/n
Yes, my inspiration was the run episode with them skating and stuff (it's episode 16)