Lie Seven : I don't even care about him

"Hey Jungkook, can you come over here for a second," Namjoon beckoned, the younger nodding as he walked over to the taller male at the back of the room.

He tried to keep himself from blushing when he was close to Namjoon, but it never worked, "Yes, Hyung?"

Namjoon smiled before stating, "On the test you guys took to kind of recap on what you've learned, you scored 4 out of 100."

Jungkook looked down at his shoes, a deep crimson blush taking over his ears and neck, he was beyond embarrassed. He must look so stupid in front of Namjoon!

"Hey," Joon called out, moving closer to the embarrassed male and tipping his chin up so Jungkook could look at him, "It's alright, you just forgot stuff. English isn't an easy language, even people born in The United States have trouble with the language!"

Jungkook chuckled at that, smiling up at Namjoon, "You're just going to have to re take it after school since Ms. Son doesn't want that score in her grade book and such. Is Friday good for you?" Joon asked, Jungkook quickly nodding. NamJoon still had his hand on Jungkook's chin and Jungkook swore he saw the males eye flicker from his eyes to his lips.

"Okay, kid, get back to work," Namjoon said, snapping out of his daze.

Jungkook just nodded, a bit hurt at the fact Namjoon called him kid. That's probably all he saw him as and that fact alone made Jungkook want to break down right then and there.

<><><>

"I WAS ABOUT TO KISS HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CLASS!" Namjoon yelled to Hoseok as they drove to the males house, Hoseok the one driving since his sister allowed him to borrow her car.

Hoseok chuckled at his friend's dilemma, "and Jungkook hasn't noticed that you've been in love with him for what? The last year and a half?"

Namjoon groaned, "I don't think so. He's just so shy and adorable, yet he can be so captivating and attractive. I could bust a nut just thinking about his lips-"

"Yup that's enough of that!" Hoseok quickly interrupted, laughing as he turned on the radio to drown out Namjoon's horny statements. "Are you going to try and make a move on him Friday when he stays after with you?"

Namjoon took a deep breath as he nodded, "I am, I'm positive he likes me back and it's been a year. I'm graduating soon so I don't have much to lose, y'know?"

Hoseok nodded understandingly, now turning into his driveway and turning off the car. He looked back at his long time friend and smiled, "You ready to kick this homework in the ass?"

The younger male grabbed his back pack, he looked back at Hoseok and nodded, "Let's do this."

<><><>

Yoongi laid on his bed staring at the ceiling, images of Hoseoks arm appearing in his mind. He couldn't help but wonder if his theory was right. If the happy, chirpy, Jung Hoseok was really self harming?

Of course he knew Hoseok must have had it tough with the bullying and such, but he didn't think it would go as far as self harming. Did his friends know? His family?

"Aish!" Yoongi huffed, rolling over to his side, "Why do I care? He's just my dumb seat mate, I don't even care about him!"

Yoongi immediately sat up when he felt a cut form on the crook of his neck. His eyes widening.

"What the hell!?" he shouted at himself, his mind racing.

He didn't think he was lying to himself, he didn't want to believe in a way he was lying to himself. Yoongi didn't care for Jung Hoseok so why was his body making it seem like he did?

Your body and mind know when you are lying, which is why the cuts appear because your body knows before you even want to admit it.

When dinner rolled around Yoongi completely forgot about the cut on the crook of his neck, he had taken a nap and didn't even bother looking at a mirror since he didn't remember lieing to himself in the first place.

Though when dinner rolled around, that was the first thing his father noticed.

"I-is that a cut?" he asked, a bit of hysteria detected in his tone of voice. His mother immediately looked over, noticing it as well.

"What in the world would make you lie?" she asked, her expression cold and full of no emotion.

Yoongi felt weak under their gazes, his heart beating out of his chest because he was so scared of his parents. "Uh, just this thing with someone in school." he didn't lie, but it wasn't the complete truth, which meant he got no cut.

Yoongi learned how to do this like a pro, where he wouldn't be lying if he told part of the truth. And almost all of the time it worked.

His mother glared at him but decided to brush it off, "Fine, it's only your second one but if I see anymore I will not let it go this easily. I don't want you becoming one of those despicable people with many scars. Understood?"

"Yes mom, thank you," he expressed, bowing his head to the woman in front of him.

They ate in silence, something they always did and something Yoongi was extremely accustomed too. They didn't ask about each others day, didn't wonder how the other was doing, it was just silent.

His mother and father didn't know he had three more scars, and this was actually his fifth. Since the others were out if sight.

And he hoped it stayed that way.

a/n
Double Update because I felt like publishing this now, uwu