Lie Ten : Parents and all- OW!

While Yoongi and Hoseok were making plans for their weekend of getting to know each other, Jungkook was still at the school with his handsome crush.

He had just finished his test with a relieved sigh, a smile adoring his cute features as he gathered the papers together and walked over to where Namjoon was sitting. The elder male was browsing his phone, or that's what he made it look like. He was actually frantically texting Jeongyeon on ways not to fuck this whole thing up. The female telling him to not break anything and to plainly leave her the fuck alone.

Joon smiled when he saw Jungkook walk up to him, a pink hue dusting the younger males full cheeks. "How'd it go this time?" The elder asked, Jungkook refraining from fanning himself at how hot Namjoon made him feel and how deep the elders voice was.

"B-better," he stuttered, wanting to smack himself for doing so. There was no sign of pain on Jungkook's features so Namjoon assumed the younger was speaking the truth.

Joon got up, now moving himself closer to Jungkook. The younger gulped when he noticed this action, his palms becoming clammy while his ears became a bright shade of red at how close Namjoon was.

"Hey, Kook, can i-"

"I better be leaving now! You know, parents and all- OW!" Jungkook winced when a cut appeared right on the crook of his neck, covering his mouth from how loud he whined at the feeling. He rubbed the back of his neck with embarrassment, "I, um, yeah I don't have to go for parents and all..." he admitted, the cut that once marked his skin fading away.

Namjoon laughed, "I can see," he commented, moving a tad bit closer to Jungkook but not close enough to scare the red/pinkish haired male, "Why so scared?"

Jungkook just shrugged, not wanting to say anything verbally since he knew another cut would appear on his skin. Joon picked up on this, a chuckle escaping his plump lips. He needed to cut to the chase before he pussies out.

"Jungkook, I like you," he admitted, a pink blush now dusting his cheeks, "more than a dongsaeng, more than just a friend. I want to pursue a relationship-"

"Namjoon-Oppa?" a female voice suddenly interrupted Namjoon's confession, both men's hearts aching slightly. "I didn't realize you were still here?"

"Hi, Mela," Namjoon greeted with no enthusiasm whatsoever, "what did you need?"

Mela twisted her bright pink hair between her fingers, her glasses resting on the bridge of her nose as she stared Namjoon up and down, "Could you help me with the latest stuff for English? You know, AP isn't that easy," she asked with a pout, glaring at Jungkook slightly as she spoke.

"Actually, i'm-"

"Of course he can," Jungkook intervened, grabbing his backpack, a slight voice crack accompanied his words, "Thanks for the help Joon Hyung, I'll see you Monday."

With that Jungkook walked out, the young male taking Namjoon's heart with him as he went.

<><><>

It was Saturday now, Yoongi beyond tired from the night before. He had stayed up on face time with Jungkook till about 4 in the morning, the red/pinkish haired male whining to him about how much he hated Mela and wished she would go jump in a pit of snakes, with her own kind, and stay there. Yoongi trying his best to calm the male down, but he was just way to tired at the time.

His phone read 12 pm when he was finally dressed and ready to leave the house, Hoseok expecting him at 12:30.

Was Yoongi nervous? A bit.

Would he let Hoseok know that? No way in hell.

He was going to keep his 'I'm a complete ass' persona till he felt comfortable enough to ask Hoseok what he has been waiting to ask him since he first noticed the scars, that didn't look like the others, on his skin.

Yoongi didn't bother bidding a goodbye to his parents when he went out, only texting his mother he'd be home by nine or something around that time. She told him it was fine, didn't even bother offering him a ride either.

The elder showed up at Hoseoks place around 12:20, the walk shorter than he expected. He took a deep breath before walking to the front door and knocking. He heard slight commotion on the other side before it opened to reveal a female around her early 20's.

"HOSEOK!" she shouted, Yoongi keeping a solemn expression on his face when she did. Even though he wanted to flinch from how loud she was, "YOUR FRIEND IS HERE!"

He then heard someone walking down the stairs, soon his eyes met with an annoyed looking Hoseoks. He was fitted in gray sweat pants and a black T-shirt, his red hair messy but still looked good on him. "I didn't think you'd really show up," he commented with a slight smirk, "remember what I said, say anything stupid and I'm kicking you out."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, completely oblivious to the pink blush on his cheeks, he entered the home with a small smile, "Noted," he stated, "I'm not that rude." he didn't feel a cut on his skin cause it was true, he wouldn't disrespect Hoseoks family but he didn't really mind doing it to Hoseok.

Hoseok chuckled mockingly, now bending down a bit so he was at eye level with Yoongi; even though their height difference wasn't that major, "You keep telling yourself that, Hyung," he mocked once more, Yoongi clenching his jaw slightly. 

It was going to be a long day.

a/n
Mela's name is pronounced ME-luh, she is a completely made up character

I'm going to see Bring the Soul today and I'm fricking scared