(No) Lie : Final

"Stop moving so I can fix your damn hair!" Hoseok seethed as he moved Yoongi's bangs to frame his forehead.

The elder had his arms crossed over his chest, his lips set into a firm pout as he just stared at his boyfriends chest as Hoseok fixed his hair.

It was finally the day of their graduation, a day that was exciting, thrilling, relieving, and dreadful, all at once. Their families were all gathered for this special day, friends as well, all watching their children go from high school into their futures.

As of now, the seniors were all gathered in the venue that was chosen for their graduation. They hadn't walked out yet which is why Hoseok was so frantic about fixing Yoongi's hair. Yoongi of course cared about the graduation, he just didn't care for how he looked, he was leaving anyways. Hoseok, on the other hand, did care, the pink haired male finally finishing up in fixing Yoongi's silver hair.

Yoongi finally looked up at Hoseok's face, his eyes narrowed into slits, "Was that really necessary?"

Hoseok just gave him a goofy grin, the younger, yet taller, male pecking his boyfriend's lips sweetly before saying, "Extremely." Hoseok's upper lip twitched, signifying he had gotten a cut from the small lie. Since, it wasn't that necessary.

Their principal walked into the area all the seniors were gathered in, a small smile on his face as his gaze followed them, "All of you must be feeling a mix of emotions right now," he stated with a chuckle, some of the students laughing a bit, "before we finally let you go into out the world, all of us administrators would like to say how proud we are, personally." they smiled, bowing to their principal before he walked out and told them to follow him out.

Hoseok took a deep breath, he was nervous, excited, and scared? He was feeling so many emotions at once he felt nauseous. Before he could bolt out of there and run to the nearest car to drive away, he felt a hand wrap around his own.

Looking over, he saw Yoongi, his boyfriend, his savior, his rock, looking at him with a soft smile.

"It's going to be okay, Seokie, we'll be okay," he assured him, which calmed Hoseok's raging nerves in that moment.

The two finally walked out, met with multiple clapping hands from the parents and friends sitting down and watching their loved ones. Hoseok and Yoongi weren't holding hands anymore since they didn't want anyone to get angry if they were homophobic, they wanted to have a good day not a bad one.

Hoseok and Yoongi weren't sitting side by side either, since they had everyone in alphabetical order. Yoongi was near NamJoon while Hoseok was near Soyeon. All of the seniors watched their principal give a small spiel on how he was proud of their class and how he wishes the best for them in their future plans, before he introduced the valedictorian of their class.

Kim NamJoon.

Not a surprise.

NamJoon stood at the podium with shaky hands, his hair was styled perfectly, he was dressed in the proper attire, he had the speech he was meant to give in front of him, but he was too nervous. He wasn't one to get like this, but as he looked into the crowd of expectant eyes, felt the burning stares of his classmates behind him, he looked for familiarity.

And soon enough he saw it when he looked into Jungkook's doe eyes.

The younger male was sitting down with his hands in his lap, his hair now half blonde half pink, Shuhua on his left, and Jimin and Taehyung on his right. He was looking right at NamJoon and gave his boyfriend a reassuring smile accompanied by a thumbs up.

NamJoon smiled, his dimples poking through as he did. He took a deep breath before he began, everyone listening.

"They say high school goes by quick. The four years of work, four years of finding forever friends, four years of figuring out what you want to do with your life, goes by fast. To that, I agree, but only to an extent. When you have conversations about high school when you're young, all they say is that it will be the most memorable years of your life, the fastest, they never say why they're memorable. Things can be memorable for different reasons, bad reasons, good ones, because it was a difficult time in your life. High school is a difficult time. They don't say that through these four years of trying to pass, you will also be figuring out who you are as a person, you will lose people, you will fail. And that is simply the reality that they don't always talk about..." NamJoon looked into the crowd of people as he said his words, these words sinking into his classmates, administrators, and the parents.