(No) Lie Nine : V and Hansung

Jungkook walked into the classroom apprehensively, his hand holding the strap of his backpack tightly.

He expected to see his teacher, Ms. Son, when he stepped into the classroom. Only to be met with no one inside.

"He said Friday, right?" Jungkook mumbled to himself, about to say fuck it and walk out but was stopped by a panting Namjoon.

"S-sorry, I, oh my gosh I am so un-f-fit," he said between breaths, Jungkook hesitantly rubbing his back to help him control his breathing. Joon blushed slightly at the action, but decided to brush it off for now.

"Thank you," Namjoon smiled his usual dimpled smile, Jungkook returning the gesture with his own bunny like smile, "as I was saying, sorry for being late I needed to tell my friend to pick me up later."

Jungkook nodded, "It's alright- wait, it's just the two of us?"

Namjoon hesitated at Jungkooks tone of voice, the male now wondering if doing this was a bad idea, "Uh," his usual confidence faded away as he blushed, while rubbing the back of his neck he said, "Yeah, Ms. Son couldn't stay and it'd be easier for you to concentrate since it's quiet."

The younger male had to keep himself from squealing, he got to be alone with Kim Namjoon for a whole hour! He thought this would only happen in his dreams.

"Now, let's have you retake that test," Namjoon instructed as he fished it out, Jungkook nodding cutely as he took a seat.

<><><>

Jimin was peacefully sitting on his couch watching a Kdrama before he got a phone call from his boyfriend. He paused the TV and picked up his phone.

"Hello? Tae?" he asked, and when he heard no greeting on the other line he sighed, "Is this V?" he questioned, hearing a low chuckle on the other side.

He finally heard a response, "Hi, Jimin."

Taehyung suffered from Dissociative identity disorder, or multiple personality disorder, and had three personalities that Jimin knew very well. Kim Taehyung was the real Taehyung, his core personality. While V and Hansung were his alters. V was extremely aggressive, rude, and very cold towards people, V is a bit older than Taehyung by about two years. While Hansung is much more innocent, child like even, he was around ten years old.

Jimin has known Taehyung since they were five years old, they've been best friends ever since. Taehyung didn't have an easy life, he had to mature quickly and witnessed things a young child should never in a million years witness. Which psychiatrists said may have led to his DID. Hansung was child like because he acts how Taehyung never could when he was younger. While V held all the bad memories Taehyung had, its where Tae kept them. And Taehyung was just himself, Jimin's boyfriend.

Taehyung is well aware of his personalities, and he has gotten better over the last couple years. He did lots of therapies to help him and he only switched every so often, but before he switched way WAY more.

One thing Taehyung's personalities all had in common was they all loved Jimin, V and Tae did romantically while Hansung saw Jimin has more of a good buddy.

Jimin assumes something must have triggered Taehyung into switching personalities, he probably saw something on TV he shouldn't have. V was only triggered if Tae witnessed something extremely gory or something very disturbing. While Hansung was triggered by something really really scaring Taehyung or by child like things. He wasn't getting triggered often now, Jimin assuming the personalities finally merged into Taehyung's core one, but here he is speaking to one of them.

"V, what do I owe the pleasure of speaking to you?" he asked, his voice steady and calm. Jimin knew how to speak to the alters easily, something others didn't master.