(No) Lie Sixteen : Just Pain

"Hey, Seok!"

Said male turned around to stare at the shorter, older, one in front of him. Yoongi panted once he finally caught up to the male, cursing himself out for his low stamina.

Hoseok smirked as he stared at his Hyung, "Is there something I can help you with, Yoon?"

"Do you think Jeongyeon can give me a ride? I really don't feel like walking in the cold," the elder asked, his coat hanging loosely from his elbow as he did.

The red haired male hummed, "Yeah, she probably can. But you better go catch up with her before she leaves, it is the start of winter vacation after all."

Yoongi nodded, but stopped himself before he began sprinting to the females vehicle, "Wait, you're not coming?"

"Have to stay for Mrs. Im, that lady is really out to get me I swear," the younger whined, pouting to himself. He hated that he had to stay when everyone else got to leave and start their vacations.

The elder smirked at Hoseoks behavior, "I'll text you later, yeah?"

Hoseok nodded as he watched Yoongi run off to the parking lot, knowing very well Jeongyeon must have waited for him since they were all pretty close now.

I know, I know, you must all be confused, asking; Wait, it's winter? Since when? Since when were they so close? Ooh, nicknames now? Don't fret, the explanation is coming.

Over the last few months the group has become a lot closer. With Jungkook and Namjoon making their relationship official, they began to see a lot more of one another.

This leading to them sitting together everyday for lunch, which resulted in Jeongyeon and Jimin ultimately resenting each other since they thought the other was annoying. Soyeon and Yoongi became better friends over their love of music, and Hoseok now could see why Namjoon was head over heels for Jungkook.

But, not all was happy in the beautiful Namjoon and Jungkook relationship. The main problem, which wasn't really a problem, in their relationship was Jungkook's massive insecurity. He and Namjoon haven't done anything more than make out, once things began to get too heated Jungkook would quickly chicken out then apologize for it. Now, Namjoon was a patient man, so of course he would wait until Jungkook was ready without a problem. He didn't just like Jungkook for his body. Though the younger was worried that Namjoon would get sick of waiting and go to someone else to fulfill his sexual desires.

Yoongi and Hoseok, well, those two have been getting along a lot better over these last few months. They now considered themselves extremely good friends, glad that Namjoon and Jungkook were together because it gave them an excuse to be around one another. Hoseok was doing a lot better with his mental state, Yoongi helping in that department greatly. He didn't have to self harm when he had Yoongi to vent to or to calm him down. He also was lying less. Yoongi was doing better with his judgmental ways, he wasn't completely accepting, but he didn't grimace at the sight nor mention of the scars.

Hoseok rolled his eyes as he walked out of the classroom almost an hour after the bell rang, bidding his teacher a half assed goodbye and she gave him a half assed "enjoy your vacation."

As he walked out of the building and was getting ready to call his sister to come get him, he didn't expect to be pushed aggressively and end up falling on the cold ground, "What the fuck-" he began, only to cut himself off when he saw Hui and some of his buddies. Great, he thought, right before I get to start my vacation.

"Hello there, horsie," Hui greeted with a disgusting smirk, "miss me?"

Hoseok ignored him as he got back up, despite the advice Yoongi as given him countless times before. Which was, to frankly, beat the fuck out of Hui in return for his bullshit.

Hui huffed, kicking Hoseok down once again and now crouching down and taking a hold of his collar, "You're really going to start with the ignoring shit again?"

"Best his ass, Hui, show him who he's fucking with!" one of Hui's friends shouted behind him, the rest helping in the encouragement.

A hard blow was applied to Hoseoks stomach, the male just groaning as he attempted to push Hui off of him. Then he received a harsh slap to his cheek, and since Hui had multiple rings on, a small cut was formed as well. Hoseok didn't wince, didn't cry, but he was slowly reaching his breaking point.

Just as he was about to receive a punch to his face, Hui's fist was caught up someone else's hand. Hoseok not seeing, nor noticing, this person since his eyes were closed.

"I suggest you fuck off before I beat your ass," the voice spoke in a harsh tone, Hoseoks eyes quickly snapping open since he knew that voice all too well.

"Jin?"

<><><>

How are Jimin and Taehyung doing you may wonder, well, not so well.

Taehyung's episodes have become more frequent, the males alters coming out more than usual. Much like they did back then when Tae and Jimin were much younger. Taehyung even switching to Hansung in the middle of one of his classes, that, thankfully, Jimin was in with him.

This worried Jimin and Taehyung's grandmother immensely, they wanted to bring Tae to his psychiatrist but they knew Taehyung wouldn't want to go. And they didn't want to have to deal with V if he switches. V was much, much, more aggressive than Taehyung and that fact alone was petrifying.

Now the two were in Taehyung's bedroom, Jimin's thumb between his teeth as he paced the bedroom. He wanted to help Taehyung, wanted to find the reason behind his sudden altering. Though he didn't know that his behavior has been affecting Tae and his relationship in a negative way.

"Maybe if you just take a long rest for this vacation, like don't go out as much, maybe just stay in-" Jimin suggested, more to himself, completely unaware of what he was doing.

He didn't know he has finally made Tae reach his breaking point.

"Can you just shut the hell up?!" Taehyung finally yelled, standing up from where he was once sitting down, "You're not my fucking mother Jimin, stop acting like one! You're acting more like a fucking nuisance than my boyfriend!"

Jimin was taken back by the sudden outburst, but kept his composure as he slowly hugged himself out of fear, "I-im sorry, I'm only trying to help-"

"Well you're not helping, so stop," he interrupted with a harsh remark, Jimin's heart aching in his chest.

"You're stressed, that's not going to help-"

"Who do you think is making me stress?!" The blue haired male interrupted once more, walking closer to Jimin as he kept a serious expression.

Jimin whimpered at his comments, not realizing that he was such a burden to his boyfriend instead of a solution. "Is this really you Tae? Or-"

"Yes it is, I'm not V," he informed, looking into Jimin's tear filled eyes. He knew Jimin could tell by how Tae's eyes looked, and Jimin could clearly see this was Taehyung. He knew that these were Taehyung's words.

Jimin sighed, holding his tears in as he suggested, "Well, if I'm such a stress t-then maybe we should take a break?"

He hoped Taehyung would say no, just say that he was angry and didn't mean the words he had said. The words that were breaking Jimin's heart since he could tell the man in front of him, the man he loved, wasn't lying. But he didn't, instead, Taehyung looked to Jimin and said.

"Yeah, maybe we should."

a/n
Well then, wasn't that fun? Don't worry you guys the narrator is me, this isn't some synced shit where you were reading (SPOILER ALERT) Misun's stories the whole time.

Or is it?