Lie Thirty Five : Who's Seokie?

8 days later

Hayoon made it her mission to press charges on Hui, she wasn't going to let what he did to her son, or Yoongi, go without any punishment.

Hui didn't directly tell Hoseok to attempt suicide, Hayoon knew this, but she could press charges on him for bullying and assaulting Hoseok over the last couple years, since there were many people who witnessed him doing this. While Yoongi could charge him for sexual assault, since he did kiss him without his consent.

While all this was going on, Hoseok was still not awake.

At first, Yoongi refused to go to school. He wanted to stay in the hospital, to be there when Hoseok woke up, to comfort him, to tell the younger male how much he loves and adores him. But his mother, Songhee, wasn't going to allow that.

She knew Yoongi must have been hurting, she understood that all of this was hard for him, but she wouldn't let her son miss school during his senior year when exams and important assignments were coming up, graduation would come sooner than he thinks.

They ended up making a deal. As long as Yoongi went to school and completed his work, he could go to the hospital to see Hoseok. The injury in his ankle wasn't a big one, just a small sprain, but he couldn't be on it for too long and needed to use crutches. Though he would be able to get rid of the crutches in a few days.

Most of Yoongi's thoughts were occupied with Hoseok, the younger male never leaving his mind for even a second.

Yoongi prayed Hoseok would wake up, that he wouldn't lose Hoseok due to a coma that was triggered by his attempted sucide.

He needed him.

<><><>

"Jung Hoseok, room 309, Kim SeokJin his friend," Jin said the same sentence he's said for the last couple days, the man at the front desk giving him a curt nod.

"Please look into the camera," the man stated with a bored expression. Jin did as requested, looking into the camera that would be taking his picture. A few moments later Jin got his ID card and was allowed to go venture into the hospital till he got to Hoseok's room.

Everytime Jin walked through the corridors his heart pounded in his chest, he was anxious. Worried that he would walk into Hoseok's room and notice that the younger man was no longer breathing, that he lost him.

Before Jin entered Hoseok's room, his phone began blaring loudly compared to the quiet hospital hallways.

"Shit, shit, shit," SeokJin cursed himself as he grabbed his phone, his lips twitching upward at the contact but his eyes showing annoyance when he remembered that he was in a hospital with his phone ringing obnoxiously. He picked it up before it rang for the fifth time.

"What happened, Kan?" he inquired, leaning against the wall as he spoke to his boyfriend.

When SeokJin moved to Japan with his family, he had never felt like such an outcast in his whole life. It was his senior year of high school and he was spending it in a country he's never lived in, with a language he wasn't fluent in, in a school where everyone already knew their place and had their friends. It was miserable, to say the least. That was until he met a boy in his art class with deep brown eyes and curly black hair.

The two didn't get along well at first, they were paired to sit next to each other, but they learned to enjoy each others company. Kan wasn't Japanese, he was of Chinese decent but was born in Japan since his parents moved there. He was fluent in Korean, which is why he was put to sit next to Jin. He comforted Jin, made the man feel welcomed, and became his path in the world Jin knew nothing about. Long story short, they've been together for the last 4 ish years.

"Damn, no 'Hey baby'?" he heard the other male question, which caused Jin to roll his eyes playfully.

"No, what do you want? You know i'm visiting Hoseok," Jin stated, Kan was already used to Jin's fiesty attitude, so he was completely unaffected by his tone of voice.

Jin heard Kan hum before speaking, "Just calling to say I love you and I hope he's awake."

The blond haired male blushed like a student when their crush glances at them and smiles, even if he and Kan have been together for years, Jin's heart still pounds when he hears the males voice or sees his gorgeous smile, "I love you too, and-Oh my, holy fucking shit namjesus shit," Jin cursed like a madman as he ran into Hoseok's room.

Hoseok's eyes were wide open and he was staring at the ceiling with a very confused expression.

"He woke up! Oh my god! KAN I'LL CALL YOU LATER YOU FUCKING ANGEL!" SeokJin yelled into the phone, hearing his boyfriend laugh, before hanging up and calling Hayoon.

SeokJin sat on the edge of the bed, Hoseok's eyes following him as he did, "Seok, it's me SeokJin, are you okay?" he asked, to which he got no response. Jin began to panic a bit as he clicked the button which got the nurses attention so they'd come to room 309, "Can you blink once for me if you hear me?"

Hoseok blinked once.

The blond nodded, obviously relieved. He pressed his phone up to his ear when he noticed Hayoon picked up, he smiled before telling the female, "He woke up, Hayoon," Jin smiled at Hoseok, who just blinked at him, "he's awake."

<><><>

"YOONGI STOP TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM ME!" Songhee yelled at her son as he wheeled himself to Hoseok's room, Namjoon following behind him with an annoyed expression.

Yoongi had recieved the call that Hoseok woke up, and he has never been happier, or full of this much energy, in his life. Songhee had driven her son, NamJoon, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin to the hospital so they could go see Hoseok. Jeongyeon, Soyeon, SooJin, and Shuhua promising that they would go later on since they didn't want him to feel overwhelmed.

How did Songhee fit five teenagers in her car? Simple, Jungkook had to sit on NamJoon's lap, or Jimin had to sit on Tae's. Jimin chose to sit on Tae's, since Kookie was overly sexual now that he knows what sex feels like and he didn't really want to pop a boner by being on his boyfriend's lap.

Now, Yoongi was in a wheel chair, acting like he was in the fast and the furious as he went to Hoseok's room.

They had already checked in.

Hayoon was already inside with the twins, Jay (Hoseok's father), Dawon, and SeokJin. Through the window he could see Hoseok smiling and laughing with his family, the bandages still on his arms and his cheeks weren't as full as before, but to Yoongi he still looked handsome. The elder's heart swelling in his chest at the sight of his boyfriend.

Dawon noticed Yoongi's blue hair from the window on the door, the female nudging her mother and pointing towards Yoongi. Hayoon smiled before she said something to her family and Hoseok, they all nodded before moving towards the door.

"Hey, Yoongi," Hayoon greeted when she walked out of the room, bending down and hugging the male who was seated in the wheel chair.

She glanced at everyone else behind him, a smile on her face as she did, "Brought the whole clan with you?"

Yoongi just chuckled, "Guess so," he took a deep breath before asking, "Is he okay?"

Hayoon gave him a sly wink, "See for yourself."

Yoongi took that as invitation enough, the blue haired male entering the room, Jay shutting the door behind him as he did. They had freshened Hoseok up before people came to see him, the younger showering, brushing his hair and teeth, and changing the hospital gown he was in before. There was an empty plate beside him and a water bottle.

"H-hey, Seokie," Yoongi greeted, his voice shaky since he was a bit scared. He didn't know why, but it felt like he was meeting Hoseok for the first time again.

Hoseok tilted his head to the side, raising an eyebrow in Yoongi's direction and asking, "Who's Seokie?"