Lie Nineteen : To calm you down

Hoseok held his chest as he crouched down on the ground.

He tried to remain as quiet as possible, afraid to wake up his family with his cries. He didn't want them to see him like this, he didn't want them to begin worrying for him when there were other more important things to worry about.

Which is why he called Yoongi, because that's who he wanted to see, that's who he wanted more than anything at this very moment.

Over the time the two have been talking and hanging out he's found comfort within the elder, he's found happiness through the older male. Yoongi didn't sugar coat anything, he helped Hoseok with as best he could even if somethings he did could be quite harsh to others. Everytime Hoseok would have a panic attack, anxiety attack, or an urge to self harm, he'd call Yoongi or text the male instantly. When he did Yoongi would reply and would help him calm down from it.

It has never gotten to the point where Hoseok needs Yoongi's physical presence, not until now.

Right now he could barely breathe, his heart felt like it was slowly stopping, he felt like he was going to pass out. This all starting because Hoseok kept thinking about Hui almost beating him up and all the harsh words the male has told him in the past, and how SeokJin is back. All the pain he felt from Jin leaving in the first place resurfaced with a fiery vengeance. The pain much worse than the first time.

Hoseok's eyes continued to shut on him, the males breathing becoming shorter and shorter as seconds turned to minutes. He coughed as he made himself stay awake.

He needed to stay awake for Yoongi.

<><><>

Yoongi made it to the Jung's home in a records time, he was panting heavily but he didn't care.

He made sure to stay as quiet as possible as he grabbed the spare key, since he knew where it was, and opened the door. He shut and locked it behind him quickly, the male taking off his boots but keeping his coat on to not waste anymore time. Yoongi's heart was beating out of his chest as he went up the stairs and to Hoseok's bedroom, he opened the door quietly and speed walked into it after he closed the door behind him.

"Seok," he whisper yelled, throwing off his coat as he fell to his knees beside the male, "Hoseok, you need to sit up, now."

Yoongi pushed the male to sit upward, leaning him against the wall. He took Hoseoks face in his hands, glad to see that the younger male was still awake and staring at him as he panted heavily and tried to breathe. The elder stared into his eyes as he said, "Count with me, Seok, okay?"

He didn't wait for a response and began counting, "1... 2... 3..." Yoongi learned that when he made Hoseok count with him the male would get distracted and his breathing would control itself without his mind trying to stop him. Soon enough Hoseoks breathing was close to normal, which was better than before.

In the commotion of things Yoongi didn't notice that he was basically straddling Hoseok's lap. A blush spread across Yoongi's cheeks as he took his hands off Hoseoks face, about to move off the younger males lap until he stopped him. Hoseok wrapped his arm around Yoongi as he buried his face in the elders chest, crying quietly.

Yoongi's heart ached in his chest, he let his fingers thread through Hoseoks hair since he knew the younger liked when people did that to him. "It's okay, Hoseok, i'm here," he whispered to him, glad that the room was dark since it hid the blush on his cheeks. "I've got you."

Hoseok looked up from where he was, his teary eyes meeting the elders. The only light in Hoseoks room was the moonlight coming from Hoseoks window, the moonlight was basking over the both of them.

The younger male didn't notice Yoongi leaning in till the older males lips were pressed against his, this action causing Hoseoks eyes to widen.

Yoongi didn't even realize what he was doing, his eyes shut as he basked in the feeling of Hoseoks lips finally against his. Well, he did finally break out of his trance when Hoseok pulled away from him with a beyond surprised expression. Hoseok didn't kiss him back.

"Hyung-"

"I'm sorry!" Yoongi quickly shouted, covering his mouth after he did. Thankfully they didn't hear anyone wake up since most of Hoseok's family were deep sleepers. He got off of Hoseoks lap and just sat beside the red haired male.

After some moments of silence Yoongi asked, "Are you okay now?"

Hoseok looked over at him, noticing how his Hyung wasn't looking back at him. At how Yoongi was purposely avoiding eye contact with him and looking down at the floor. "Yeah," he replied, "thank you."

Yoongi just nodded, biting his bottom lip to keep himself from bursting into tears. He just kissed his crush by accident and now there was a tension surrounding them. It was all his fault.

"O-okay, i'll get going-"

"Why'd you kiss me?" Hoseok asked before Yoongi could get up.

The black haired male stopped in his tracks, glancing over at Hoseok but quickly regretted it since Hoseok was staring intently at him. Should he say the truth? Tell the younger male that he's practically in love with him? Or should he just lie and leave before Hoseok can question him any further?

Yoongi swallowed the lump in his throat before speaking, "I noticed how your breath was starting to pick up and only did it out of impulse, to calm you d-down," the elder hissed slightly when he felt a cut form on his upper shoulder, and he knew Hoseok noticed since he stuttered. He thought he'd be able to get away with another half truth, since he really did act on impulse but he didn't do it to calm Hoseok down.

"Just to calm me down, huh?" Hoseok teased, taking Yoongi's chin his hand and pulling him closer to his own lips, "then how about you calm me down again," he whispered before pressing his lips onto Yoongi's once more.

a/n
The counting thing that I mentioned does actually work for a friend of mine when she has her panic attacks and I help her through them. It doesn't work for everybody and others have different methods in helping someone through a panic attack, but if you're ever in a situation where you need to help someone through one then that method could help. I didn't want to just do that Yoongi came in and kissed Hoseok and that automatically calmed him down, because that isn't always the reality of things. Anyways, yay! They kissed!