(No) Lie Eight : Deep Blush

The next day Yoongi was much quieter than usual. Usually Yoongi would speak some words every so often, maybe throw out a rude comment. Though on this Friday morning he was dead silent, refused to say a single word.

Which left his friends terrified. Yoongi once said you never plan a murder out loud, was he planning to kill them?!

"Yoongi Hyung~" Jungkook cooed, his other two friends giving him extremely concerned expressions. They were worried Yoongi would just snap at him.

Only for their concerned thoughts to be useless when Yoongi just glanced at Jungkook, gave him little to no expression,  then looked back at his food.

"I give up! He would have at least told me I look stupid doing aegyo!" Jungkook whined, leaning his head on his palm as he gave his Hyung a concerned stare.

Yoongi wasn't trying to ignore his friends, it was just he was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't care to say anything aloud or speak to anyone. Last night he had decided he wanted to become better, maybe less of an asshole. After what his mom said to him yesterday he couldn't stop thinking about Hoseok and his scars.

Everyone was buzzing with excitement in the lunch room, all of them making plans for the weekend and such. Glad to have a tiny break before the real school work begins.

"Maybe he's just thinking," Jimin assured, "doesn't mean anything bad, don't take it to heart Kookie. Shouldn't you be excited about today?" Jimin wiggled his eyebrows teasingly, "you get to be with Namjoon for a whole hour!"

Jungkook flushed when the male was mentioned, Taehyung chuckling at Jungkooks pink cheeks. "He obviously is very excited."

"Hyung!" The younger male whined, covering his face with his hands, "It's probably going to be like any other interaction we have, where he sees me like a child! A little brother! And we don't stan incest in this household."

Yoongi chuckled at that, the three younger males snapping their heads in his direction at the sound. The elder gave them a small smile before turning back to his food.

"See!" Jimin beamed, his pink hair giving him the aura of a fairy, "Hyung's fine."

<><><>

Hyung was not fine, no not fine at all. Hyung was not fine because at the moment he found himself blushing madly because of none other than Jung Hoseok.

Want to know why? Because of something his wonderful sixth period classmate said to him.

Hoseok was fitted in a green jacket with leather sleeves, paired with dark jeans, and was wearing a white shirt underneath. Yoongi didn't know why he paid so much attention to Hoseoks outfit, he just did.

While Hoseok didn't bother to spare Yoongi a glance.

At least, that's what Yoongi thought.

"You guys must be excited that it's Friday, right?" Mr. Song inquired, The students giving small hums as they glanced at the clock every once and a while, "Well, I have a small assignment for each of you."

Everyone groaned in unison, Hoseok the only exception since he didn't mind school work. He just listened to everyone complain and whisper insults under their breath towards the teacher.

Mr. Song just chuckled at the students, "Your assignment has to do with the person sitting next to you."

Even more groans resonated within the room, Hoseok joining them this time. He didn't want to have to do something with Yoongi outside of school, he already wanted to punch the male in the class. Yoongi feeling the same.

"It's a simple assignment, stop being babies," Mr. Song muttered the last part under his breath, "You have to write a simple paper on the person seated next to you, you'll be working with them a lot this year and it'd be best for you to get to know them. Listen, I don't care if the person sitting next to you is your arch nemesis, write that in the paper! If they're your ex, write that." he told, the male continued to explain the assignment, suddenly gaining the attention of the students in front of him.

"Put in the paper what you and your seat mate are comfortable with, i'll make sure to consult your partner with any information I see that's suspicious. At the end of the year you will write a new paper about them and read what your partner said about you at the beginning. Get to know them over the weekend, text them, call, whatever you kids do. You can put simple things like favorite color or full name, if it is seriously a problem please consult me after class. Understood?" he asked, staring at all the students. Some were taking notes, some ignoring him, but they all nodded nonetheless, "It's a test grade and due next Wednesday, so put some effort into it," he concluded, the bell ringing right on time with his conclusion.

Yoongi saw Hoseok write something down before jutting his hand out so Yoongi could take the paper, "It's my number, contact me when you have an idea on how we can get to know each other better. Even though I have a pretty good idea on what I'm going to write."

The elder rolled his eyes before saying, "No need to be such a dick head, I haven't even said anything to you in the last four days that wasn't related to the class."

Hoseok smirked slightly, before stepping a bit closer to Yoongi, "because the way you stare at me speaks for you." he teased before walking away to his last period, leaving Yoongi with a deep blush on his pale cheeks.

a/n
😳