Lie Four : Oh, nothing

Yoongi gaped at his teacher, giving the male an annoyed expression. He did not, and he means DID NOT, want to sit next to that filthy liar.

"Well, is he absent as well? My gosh, you kids need to realize school is actually important before you all end working at McDonalds-" his little rant was interrupted by a black haired male standing up and sitting next to Hoseok with a huff.

"I'm right here," he muttered, not making eye contact with the teacher or Hoseok.

Mr. Song smiled happily, "It took you long enough, okay now on to the next pair!"

Hoseok looked over at Yoongi, noticing how annoyed the male looked. He laughed to himself before turning to look outside the window. Glad the two were in the middle row near the window and he got the seat closer to it.

"What are you laughing at?" he heard Yoongi ask with a rude tone, the male turning back to look at him.

"Hm? Oh, nothing," he brushed off, not even flinching when a cut appeared on the back of his neck.

Yoongi noticed the cut, he scowled at it, "You know, you don't have to lie so much. It's kind of gross to see all the cuts on your body." The black haired male informed, crossing his arms as he looked away from Hoseok.

Hoseok now glared at the male, "You don't know shit about me and have no right to call me gross just because you have an all perfect record where you only have one scar."

"Because you shouldn't have to lie so much! The scars are ugly, they're repugnant, it gives everyone the impression that you're a filthy liar-"

"Shut up."

Yoongi stopped his tangent when he heard what Hoseok said, he blinked rapidly before saying, "excuse me?"

"I said shut up, what are you deaf? I don't give a fuck about what someone like you has to say about me, so shut up," Hoseok snapped, glad the rest of the class was to busy doing their own shit and the teacher was still setting up seats.

The black haired male was appalled by how Hoseok just spoke to him, of course he was used to people snapping at him for how rude he was sometimes but he didn't expect that.

"What do you mean someone like me?" he asked, "If anything I should be telling you to shut up."

Hoseok scoffed, letting his tongue go up to the roof of his mouth out of anger, "You're stuck up, you think you're better than people with scars because you barely have any and were probably taught they're wrong. You look down on people with them when you don't even know what they've been through or why they have them. Someone like you, disgusts me."

Yoongi was left speechless at what Hoseok told him, he literally had no words to say after what Hoseok just told him. No one has ever put Yoongi in his place like that and it had him beyond shook.

So he settled with a simple, "Fuck off."

They couldn't wait till the class was over.

<><><>

Jungkook walked into his last period class with his ear buds blasting in his ears, the song "Crayon" by one of his favorite artists GD playing. He bopped his head to the music as he took a seat in the class, not noticing who else was in there since the seats were empty.

The younger didn't bother looking at the front of the room.

He placed his bag down at a random seat and just continued to listen to his music as he took out the necessary things he needed for his English class.

A tap on his shoulder startled him out of his own world, the male looking at the person who tapped him with wide doe eyes.

There in front him stood Kim Namjoon, his silver hair styled perfectly, dimples showing as he smiled, his height causing him to tower over Jungkook the slightest bit.

"If you keep listening to your music that loud then you might go deaf," the elder said with a low chuckle, Jungkook blushing at the comment, "I was calling for you but you didn't hear me, sorry if I started you."

Jungkook just blinked numbly, he was at a complete loss for words. Only Kim Namjoon could do that to him. Namjoon stared at Jungkook with slight concern as to why the younger wasn't saying anything.

Namjoon got a bit closer to the younger, only for Jungkook's eyes to widen even more and the male quickly trying to scurry backwards.

Only to be met with a chair.

The chair screeched on the floor, causing both men to wince at the sound. Jungkook would have fallen down if NamJoon didn't catch him by the wrist.

Alas, Namjoon was even clumsier.

The male slipped on his own two feet. He thankfully caught himself before he fell completely on top of Jungkook, he held himself up with the near by desk and the one Jungkook was using. While Jungkook was balancing on the chair underneath him.

Jungkook stared at his crush with his doe eyes, whispering a small, "Sorry."

This seemed to snap Namjoon out of his daze, the elder shaking his head as he stood up. "I shouldn't have startled you like that, it's on me."

Jungkook nodded with a pink blush on his cheeks, the younger now standing up straight. "It's okay, Hyung. What are you even doing here? Isn't this is a junior class?"

"Oh!" NamJoon chuckled, smiling widely, that one action making Jungkook weak at the knees, "I'm the intern, since I'm good at English and I'm a senior."

"So you'll be in the class all year?" Jungkook inquired, fiddling with his sleeves.

Namjoon nodded, "Until I graduate."

At that moment the teacher walked in, students following her inside as they did. Even if the encounter with Namjoon and Jungkook seemed long, it was less then 5 minutes.

"By the way, Jungkook," said male looked over at Namjoon, he watched as the elder smirked before saying, "I like your hair."

Jungkook swore he could've fainted right then and there.

a/n
I'm a sucker for Namkook, leave me alone!
Thank you for over 1k already, I literally have the best readers on the entirety of wattpad😳💜