Lie Seventeen : I don't have a crush on him

say the name

"I don't understand why I can't just man up and suck my boyfriends dick!" Jungkook whined into the phone as he paced around his room, a pout on his features, "I've imagined doing it so many times and the time I actually can do it I pussy out!"

He heard Yoongi laugh on the other line, this only making Jungkook whine even more, "Hyung! It's not funny!"

"It's pretty funny," Yoongi replied, Jungkook sighing as he flung back on his bed. "I mean, Jungkookie why are you so nervous in the first place? Don't you like him?"

"Of course I do, it's just he's so experienced with these types of things. I'm literally a virgin who's only watched porn and jacked himself off," the younger male said, hearing his Hyung make a gagging noice on the other line.

Yoongi had a disgusted expression on his features, even though the younger couldn't see him, "That was way to much information that I didn't need to know."

Jungkook just laughed, a silence taking over the two friends. Yoongi was busy finishing up another song he had written, just finalizing on some things and fixing other things he didn't feel fit, while Jungkook was busy thinking about this whole situation with NamJoon.

"Hyung," he called, hoping the other male was still near his phone and thankfully he was. Yoongi hummed to alert Jungkook that he was listening, "Have you... ever done anything with anyone?"

A series of choking noises sounded on the other line, Jungkook shooting up from where he was laying down, "Hyung?! Yoongi hyung?! Are you okay?!"

"I-i'm fine," he heard the elder male assure, coughing once more before scolding him, "you can't just ask people stuff like that without a warning, Kook!"

Jungkook flushed red, rubbing his neck as he giggled quietly, "Sorry, but i'll take your reaction as a yes?"

Yoongi sighed, "Yes, I have-"

"Do you have a crush on Hoseok hyung?" the younger male interrupted the elder with this question, he stopped talking when he heard the question he didn't want anyone asking him. It didn't have to do what they were talking about!

Yoongi was well aware his feelings towards Hoseok weren't purely platonic, he knew he liked Hoseok a bit more than a good friend should. But that didn't mean he had to admit the truth, or that he would. This isn't the first time someone has asked Yoongi if he has a crush on Hoseok, and he has lied every time they do. As a result, he has a set of his own scars resting on his rib cage. Hoseok doesn't know about them, no one does, but more and more are being made everytime he lies about his feelings. All he has to do is admit that he likes Hoseok, then all of them would go away.

Alas, Yoongi wasn't going to do that.

"No, I don't have a crush on him," he lied, pulling the phone away from his ear as he winced, "I have to go, talk to you later."

"Hyung! Wait-" he dis-connected the call before he could hear what the younger was going to say.

The black haired male sighed, moving to the full length mirror in his room and lifting up his shirt. In front of him were about seven scars, this adding to the five he already had and making it twelve. While Hoseok was lying less and making up for some of his scars, Yoongi was just getting more. Yoongi didn't feel repulsed by them, didn't think they were that awful. He let his hands go over the lines on his skin, they didn't hurt, but knowing that he had them hurt him mentally because he knew if his parents ever found out.

He'd be done for.

<><><>

Hoseok stared at SeokJin with an expression that was full of surprise and pain, the younger man's heart was banging against his chest. As if it wanted to get out of Hoseok's body to get away from the pain the younger male was feeling.

There he was, the man Hoseok has missed for the last couple years, the man that disappeared from his life with no trace left behind. Seokjin had blond hair now, a complete contrast from the black hair he had left with. He was taller, broader, and obviously looked older than before. He had a new aura to him, it wasn't bad, it was just unfamiliar to Hoseok.

Hui and his guys left, practically ran, at Jin's threat. The older male brought Hoseok to a near by taco bell and now they were just sitting there with an awkward silence surrounding them. They hadn't ordered anything and were just sitting there so they could talk, even though they weren't doing much talking.

"Hoseok, can you say something? Anything," SeokJin pleaded, he knows that he must have hurt Hoseok by just leaving and never contacting him again, all he wanted was to hear the younger males voice.

Said male looked over at him, his eyes glossy when he reminisced on his memories with SeokJin, "Where have you been for the last couple years?"

"I was in-"

"Do you realize how much you hurt NamJoon? How much you hurt me, Soyeon, and Jeongyeon when you just fucking left Jin?!" his voice raised slightly as he spoke, Hoseok quickly looked around to make sure he didn't disturb anyone and thankfully he didn't.

SeokJin sighed, swallowing the lump in his throat before speaking, "We moved to Japan, when I left my family was moving to Japan. I knew for a fact that we wouldn't be going back to Korea, I knew that I wouldn't be coming back. So, I cut off everything with everyone over here, even you, Joonie, Yeonnie, and Jeongyeon, because I didn't want to give you guys hope that i'd come back. It'd be better if you guys resented me. I know i've hurt you guys by doing that, and I'm sorry." the elder bowed his head in Hoseoks direction, the younger not fazed by it.

"That makes no sense, you hurt us to protect us from missing you too much?"

Jin nodded, not saying anything since he was afraid he'd begin crying. "How do you I know you're not lying? You're like me Jin, you're not fazed by the pain," Hoseok commented, the elder chuckling.

"I'm not, my eye didn't twitch, did it?" he inquired, Hoseok shrugging since he saw his point. Hoseok didn't know about the twitch that his upper lip did when he lied, but SeokJin was the only person who knew about it since he and Hoseok were so close. Now, Yoongi did as well.

"How'd you even find me?" Hoseok asked, his arms crossed over his chest as he bit his bottom lip. This was all a lot for him.

"I forgot what time the high school let kids out, so I just drove by to see if anyone was there before going to your house to see you. I saw those guys, I recognized Hui, so I could only assume you were the one on the ground," the blond haired male explained, and when he noticed Hoseok wasn't going to speak again he continued, "Hoseok, I'm really sorry for not contacting you."

Hoseok just nodded, not trusting his voice at the moment. He wiped the tear that escaped his eyes, and quickly said, "I can't do this now Jin, can we t-talk another time?"

The elder quickly nodded, "Of course, can I at least give you my number though? So we can contact each other."

The red head chuckled at the last part, giving Jin an unamused state, "Are you going to disappear again?"

"I don't plan on it."

a/n
Welcome to the story Jinnie