(No) Lie Twenty Four : Comfort

Hoseok was laying down in his bed minding his own business.

It was almost 11 pm and his twin sisters were asleep, his parents were probably already in their bedroom sleeping as well, and his elder sister was out with her friends and probably wouldn't be back till tomorrow morning.

While Hoseok was in his bedroom, wide awake, watching dance videos on his laptop. He was going to click on another video of a guy dancing to a hip hop song, but his phone began ringing loudly before he could. A smile appeared on his face when he saw it was Yoongi.

The smile disappeared, though, when he heard his voice.

"S-seok-"

"Yoongi, are you okay? What the hell is going on?" He interrupted, now standing up from his chair because of his nerves. Clear yelling could be heard in the back round and Yoongi sounded like he's been crying, or was crying.

Hoseok heard Yoongi whimper before asking, more like begging, "Hoseok, I-i know it's late but c-can you please pick me up? Please?"

The red haired male quickly nodded, though realized Yoongi couldn't see him, "Yes, yes, but Yoongi what the hell is going on?"

"I'll-" their was a pause, this worried Hoseok has he got out of his room and slipped on his coat while grabbing the keys to his mothers car. "-t-tell you when you get here, just please hurry." the line went dead after Yoongi said this.

Worried would be an understatement to how Hoseok felt right now, as he gripped the steering wheel he had to keep himself from speeding on the icy roads. His heart was beating rapidly in his chest, so loud he could hear his heart beat in his ears. When he arrived to Yoongi's he made sure to call the male, just like he had requested after the phone call when he texted Hoseok. There were multiple spelling errors in the message, which pushed Hoseok to believe that Yoongi had been shaking when he wrote it.

Soon enough he saw Yoongi running out of his house, a bag in hand, with his mother following after him. Just the woman didn't walk outside. Yoongi wiped his cheeks as he got in the passenger side, Hoseok staring at him with concern.

Yoongi looked over at him and gave him a small smile, "Drive please," he told him, Hoseok nodding silently as he drove back to his house.

"What happened, Yoon?" Hoseok asked the elder, who sighed at the question.

Suddenly, the silence of the car was filled by the rumbling of Yoongi's stomach. He hadn't eaten. Hoseok chuckled while Yoongi blushed with embarrassment.

"I'll make you something to eat," he said, Yoongi quickly shaking his head while whining quietly. They had already pulled into the Jung home's drive way.

"No, it's okay-" Yoongi's small protest was interrupted by Hoseok pressing his lips against his softly. The elder allowed himself to bask in the feeling, pouting slightly when Hoseok pulled away.

The younger had a smirk on his face as he said, "I'm making you something to eat and you're not stopping me, now c'mon."

Yoongi kept himself from smiling, which was useless, as he walked behind Hoseok and into his house that he has become so familiar with.

He mimicked Hoseok when the male took off his coat and shoes, both walking over to the kitchen so Hoseok could make Yoongi something to eat.

The Red haired male settled with some instant noodles and eggs to accompany it with some spice. Yoongi sat on the island as he watched him, the elder just thinking about everything that happened to him in the last half an hour.

"Now," Hoseok was speaking in a hushed tone to not wake anyone up, Yoongi making sure to do the same, "Want to tell me what happened?"

Yoongi sighed as he began, "You remember that dinner I told you about, right?" Hoseok nodded, "well it didn't go completely to plan-" Yoongi paused as he debated whether to tell Hoseok about Hui or not, he settled with leaving that detail out. "So, when I was changing into my pajamas, my mom walked in and saw the extra scars I have on my torso. She went ballistic, started screaming at me and slapping me over and over again. It wasn't till she called me a piece of filthy trash and told me I should hate myself for how I am that I sprinted into the bathroom and locked myself in there before she caught me. While I was in there I called you, when I knew you were there I ran past her and to the car. Now, here we are." he finished, his eyes glossy as he stared at the younger male in front of him. He had slight red marks from his mother's slapping, Hoseok angry that those kind of marks were on Yoongi.

Yoongi knew he shouldn't have cried or been upset, that's how his mother was after all. But he couldn't help it. His father didn't even try to help him, his mother called him awful names that a parent should never call their child. Yoongi couldn't help it when he began crying quietly, Hoseok walking over to him and embracing him in a comforting hug.

"That's awful, baby, you shouldn't have to go through something like that," Hoseok empathized, holding his lover in his arms as he cried out all the pain he was currently feeling.

Once Yoongi finished crying his eyes out, Hoseok finished up making his food. The elder ate quietly as Hoseok washed the dishes, and when he was done he couldn't help but stare at the younger male.

He was thankful he had Hoseok, because if he didn't he doesn't know what he would have done. He didn't want to call Jimin because the younger male is going through is own things, along with Tae, and Jungkook was currently with Namjoon.

Hoseok walked over to him with a smile, "feeling better?"

"Yeah, thank you, Seokie," Yoongi smiled as well, holding Hoseoks hand in his own.

The Red head leaned down and connected his lips with Yoongi's, the elder hummed as he moved his hand to Hoseoks bicep.

The two were startled when they heard a loud, high pitched, squeal come from the entrance to the kitchen.

Hoseoks mother smiled widely as he gave the two a wide smirk, "I KNEW IT!" she shouted.

Yoongi and Hoseok blushed furiously.