( No) Lie Twenty Six : Presents

Yoongi instantly began to freak out.

"I-i- what the fuck!" he whisper shouted, now sitting up and rubbing the spot where he knew a cut had just appeared. He looked back at Hoseok, who had little to no expression on his face. Yoongi held his head down and said, "I'm sorry, I do think I do I don't know why a cut appeared, I-I didn't know it'd be considered a lie-"

"It's okay," Hoseok assured as he sat up as well, no cut appearing on his body, he looked at Yoongi and gave him a smile, "this isn't some Kdrama where we meet, kiss a couple times, and then fall madly in love with one each other. It's real life, where love takes time to grow, so don't feel bad or sorry for anything. Because I understand."

Yoongi smiled sadly as he hugged Hoseok tightly, kissing the males cheek since he didn't want to kiss Hoseok when they had morning breath. He was glad the younger understood and didn't lash out on him. Yoongi wasn't one to fall in love easily, nor trust easily, unlike Hoseok who found it easy for him to love someone with every fiber in his body. He wasn't lying when he said he loved Yoongi, but he knew for Yoongi it would take time and he also knew Yoongi liked him a lot. It just wasn't love yet.

"Now," Hoseok stood up from the bed, giving Yoongi his heart smile, "get up, it's christmas after all."

<><><>

When the two arrived down stairs Hoseok's mother was making breakfast, his father sitting on the couch watching the twins watch a cartoon, and Dawon was helping out their mother in the kitchen.

"If it isn't the love birds," Hoseok's father announced with a hearty laugh, he didn't care that Hoseok was gay. It didn't stop the male from being his son, his blood, a human being he helped create.

If only all parents, humans in general, thought like the wise Mr. Jung.

Yoongi and Hoseok laughed, "Morning Dad," Hoseok smiled, his smile much like his fathers. "Morning Mr. Jung," Yoongi greeted, giving the male a soft smile. Hoseok's father bowed his head at the two, going back to watching his twin girls watch cartoons, the man even finding himself paying attention to the cartoon.

Shimmer and Shine was quite intriguing.

The couple walked into the kitchen where Mrs. Jung and Dawon were preparing breakfast, the women smiled when they saw the couple walk in. Mrs. Jung holding the biggest smile out of the two. It wasn't that Dawon wasn't happy for her brother, she was just busy making coffee and still wasn't fully awake.

"If it isn't my son and son-in-law," she said, hugging both boys. Yoongi adored the woman, she was sweet, feisty, and beautiful overall. He wished he had a mother like her.

Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully while grabbing an apple, "We're not married, Ma!"

"Yet!" the woman countered, taking the apple out of Hoseoks hand, "now stop snaking, breakfast is almost ready."

Breakfast was wonderful for all of them. Unlike the first time Yoongi ate dinner with them, he joined in on the conversations more frequently. It isn't the first time he's eaten with them after all. When everyone was done they walked over to the living room, where a gorgeous christmas tree was put up, presents underneath, waiting to be ripped open and make smiles appear on people's faces. The tree was white and had green ornaments and a sun on the top instead of a traditional star, they wanted to have the biggest star on the tree.

Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the couch, Hoseok's arm wrapped around Yoongis shoulders as the elder leaned into his touch. He wasn't uncomfortable with showing affection in front of Hoseok's family because in a way, they felt like family to him as well.

Yoongi laughed with the family as the twins opened their presents, a smile appearing on his face everytime they smiled. It was just so adorable. He laughed the hardest when it was Hoseoks turn to open his gifts, his sister gifting him underwear since she said he kept staining his (Dawon washed the laundry). Hoseok flushed with embarrassment as he threw a pillow at his elder sister.

What Yoongi didn't expect was two gifts for him, one from Hoseok and the other from the Jung family.

"You guys didn't have too..." he trailed off, holding the two gifts in his hand.

Hoseoks mother shook her head dismissively, "Nonsense, you've become family to us as well Yoongi. This was for you, we are glad Hoseok has someone like you in his life."

Yoongi hugged the woman tightly, whispering a thank you in her ears. He did this with the whole family, the twins kissing his cheeks. He opened the Jung family one first, and what was inside made him gasp. It was a Akai Professional RED MPK MINI MKII, they were used to make music and weren't exactly cheap.

"Now, before you say anything. We have a friend who works at a music store and gave it to us for a quarter of the price. Hoseok told us how you love music and want to be a producer," Hoseoks father stated, Yoongi nodding as he kept himself from crying.

His parents mocked him for his aspirations in wanting to work in the music industry, while Hoseoks supported his dream. This had to be a dream. He was about to open Hoseoks, only for the younger to stop him.

"You can open it when we're alone," he told him, Yoongi nodding as he kept it next to him. His family snickered, which caused Hoseok to mentally flip them off.

Hours later, around 4 in the afternoon, Hoseoks family announced they'd be leaving to go see their grandparents to go pick up the presents from them. Hoseok would be staying behind to keep Yoongi company and he didn't really want to leave anyway. Hoseoks grandparents weren't nearly as accepting as Hoseok's parents.

When they were officially alone is when Hoseok told Yoongi to open the gift, the two in his bedroom. Inside was a necklace, it had a purple pendant on the inside. Yoongi was slightly confused, of course the piece of jewelry was gorgeous but he knew there had to be some significance behind it.

He turned around to look at his boy friend, who was holding a necklace that was the exact same. Except this one had a blue pendant.

"They're are birthstones, yours for March, mine is February. You have my birthstone, I have yours, so I will always be with you when you wear it." Hoseok blushed at the cheesy line, but Yoongi loved it. The elder wouldn't admit it but he loved sappy things because it made him all mushy inside, he loved how Hoseok took extra thought into the gift.

The elder kissed Hoseoks lips deeply, his hands still holding the pendant. Hoseoks hands were on Yoongi's waist, rubbing soothing circles on his skin through the shirt. Yoongi separated their lips, moving to Hoseoks desk and putting the pendant down. He moved back to Hoseok and softly pushed the younger on the bed, soon straddling his hips afterward.

"Yoongi-"

"I want to go all the way, your families going to be gone for some hours and you can consider it my present," Yoongi suggested, now leaning down right in front of Hoseoks lips.

Hoseok smirked, flipping their position and now hovering over Yoongi, "And what a wonderful present that is."

a/n
OTSUKARE

Double update ;)