Lie Twenty Three : We're the same

Yoongi's mouth went dry when he saw Hui give him a sinister smirk, his blood now boiling in his veins. All he felt was pure hatred for the man in front of him.

The Lees were nice people, they came by Yoongi's often but he never new, nor met, their son since the male never joined them. Boy how he wishes it would have stayed that way.

"It's so nice to see you," Shinhyun, Hui's mother, greeted while giving Yoongi's mother a hug. Shinhyun was extremely fond of Yoongi, she found the boy to be the epitomey of perfection. He had little to no scars, was handsome, had good grades, and was an overall kind person. While her own son was not that. Yes, Hui barely had any scars and her boy was handsome, but he wasn't kind hearted and didn't have the best grades.

Shinhyun hugged Yoongi's mother tightly, the two only knew each other through their husbands but were good friends either way, "Same to you, Songhee."

With a smile on her face Yoongi's mother, Songhee, turned to Shinhyuns husband, Beck, "I haven't cooked the whole meal, since I know how much you love cooking," she said to the man, who laughed. Soon enough Yoongis father was standing beside his mother, his hand around her waist as the two smiled at the family in front of them.

Yoongi scoffed as he walked over to them, they only acted like a perfect couple, a perfect family, when some one else was around. No one knew about what they went through when the door was closed, specifically what Yoongi went through. Hui stood by his family with that same smirk, while Yoongi stood by his mother with a small smile on his face to show that he isn't completely miserable.

When at that moment, he was.

"Well while we talk and finish making dinner, i'm sure the boys can hangout in Yoongi's room," Songhee stated, looking over at her son who immediately began shaking his head vigoursly in his mothers direction.

This made Shinhyun and Beck laugh, because they thought Yoongi was just being funny.

A lot of people find true crudeness hilarious, it's quite odd.

Songhee laughed with him, leaning close to her son and whispering, "You better do as told, Yoongi, or else," she gave him this threat while still keeping a smile on her face, Yoongi knowing better than to try and fight back against her.

He sighed as he began walking to his bedroom, Hui following behind him. Once they reached the destination Yoongi made sure to shut the door, not lock it, incase he ended up beating Hui to a pulp.

"Nice room," Hui commented, Yoongi rolling his eyes as he took his phone and put it to charge on his nightstand. He made sure to put it face down incase Hoseok texted him.

"Don't touch anything," he told the younger male, Hui only younger than him by a couple months. The only reason he knows this was because Shinhyun had told Yoongi one day when she was over.

Hui chuckled, his hands in his pockets as he looked at Yoongi, "You're so mean."

"Says you," Yoongi retaliated, now standing up from where he sat down, "You're a fucking asshole."

"Damn," Hui sneered with another chuckle, his hands going up in a surrendered position, "I don't get why you're being so rude when we're the same-" Hui's words were cut off by a low hiss, Yoongi realizing that Hui got a cut from the obvious lie.

"See," he pointed out to the frech cut on his shoulder, a smirk now taking over his features, "we're not the same."

"Let me re-word that, yeah?" the male in front of him thought for some moments before looking at Yoongi with a smirk, "we were the same." this time no cut appeared on Hui's features because his words were, unfortunately, the truth.

"We both despise people with multiple scars, find them repulsive even. We're both assholes and don't care how people feel when we say what we think," he listed, though scowled when a new thought infultrated his mind, "we were the same until you started hanging out with that Jung kid."

Yoongi's features, which were once holding no expression, turned to one of pure anger and annoyance.

"You know," Hui began, now walking closer to Yoongi, "seeing you two at the skating rink was kind of cute, you blushing when he kissed you or was close to you. It was cute until I realized it was Jung Hoseok, you really do have low standards if you'd ever consider-"

Hui's words were cut short when he felt a harsh punch applied to his nose, then another to his cheek, then a kick to his stomach which made him fall to the ground. He looked up at Yoongi, who was breathing heavily, his neck vein was pulsing and anyone who looked at him could tell he was angry.

"You filthy bastard!" he yelled at him, crouching down and taking a hold of the collar of his shirt, "you have no right to speak of him in a bad way, his name shouldn't even be in your filthy mouth!" he let Hui go harshly, letting his head drop to the floor.

Hui laughed as he held his bleeding nose, which only made Yoongi angrier, "I didn't realize you were in love with him, Min, still doesn't stop you from having low standards-" he felt a punch applied to his eye before he could continue.

Yoongi didn't say anything as he just walked out of his room.

<><><>

The Lee's ended up leaving earlier than expected. They sure didn't want to stick around when they saw their son with bruises and a bloodied nose.

Yoongi was in his room, in the process of taking off his shirt when his mother barged into his room.

"Can you explain to me what the fuck-" Ms. Min cut herself off when she looked at her son's body, especially his upper torso. She saw the extra scars he had, the ones he has been hiding from her this whole time.

Her blood boiled.

While Yoongi was now full of undeniable fear.

a/n
Sorry for the late update :/