Lie Fifteen : No

Wednesday came faster than expected, and Hoseok, being the procrastinator he is, hadn't written the whole thing yet.

So now he finds himself writing his paper on Yoongi in Jeongyeons car, he had till after lunch to finish so he wasn't stressing that much.

"You really put it off till the last minute?" Soyeon inquired with a chuckle, causing Hoseok to flip her off before continuing.

NamJoon smirked, "Well of course he did, since he's been texting Yoongi."

A course of Ooo's sounded in the car, Hoseok telling them all to fuck off as he continued to write this dumb paper about the boy he's been texting a whole lot lately.

After the two formed their little plan to help one another, they'd been talking more to feel more comfortable with each other. So when Namjoon came over to Hoseoks place to gush about Jungkook, Hoseok may or may not have been distracted with his phone at some points. Thus resulting in Namjoon snatching it and looking at his texts with Yoongi, in the end Namjoon had to put ice on his arm from how hard Hoseok punched him.

They had also been getting along better in class, which surprised their teacher. He gave them subtle smiles when he saw them interacting better, a lot of his students were, and he was glad this assignment was helping them get along.

Hoseok sighed as he turned his phone off, deciding he'll finish it and edit during lunch. He looked over at Namjoon, glaring at him, "Why are you so interested in me? What about you and your lovely Jungkookie?"

Namjoon blushed red, "Shut up, Hoseok," he whined, this causing Jeongyeon to laugh as she parked the car.

She turned to the two males, giving them both a subtle smirk, "C'mon love birds, hell is waiting for us."

<><><>

"He's so sweet, I imagined dating him a million times, but it doesn't even come close to the real thing!" Jungkook gushed as he sat at his usual table with his best friends, who rolled their eyes at him playfully.

Well, Jimin and Taehyung rolled their eyes playfully, while Yoongi did out of annoyance.

Of course he was happy for Jungkook, but listening to him go on and on about how amazing Namjoon is got annoying after awhile.

Jungkook smiled as he took a small bite of his food, "And on our first date-"

"Please, don't speak with your mouth full, Jungkookie," Taehyung pleaded, his arm around his boyfriends waist as he scolded Jungkook lightly.

It was actually Taehyung, the male having woken up next to his lovely boyfriend. Thankfully V decided to give up control and now Taehyung was present.

The younger male giggled quietly as he swallowed his food, only for it to get stuck in his throat when he heard a low, "Hey baby," and received a kiss on his cheek.

NamJoon appeared beside him with a smirk, Jungkook blushing madly as he mumbled a small, "Hi."

"To be fair," Soyeon began as she sat a seat away from where Yoongi was, Jeongyeon sitting beside her, "this was Namjoon's idea."

Jimin, Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jungkook sat at a circular table with nine seats, no one ever sat in the other ones because Yoongi had one of the deadliest glares on the planet.

"Which he made us agree too," Hoseok stated as he sat next to Yoongi, his attention completely on his phone. He didn't even look at who he sat next too.

Yoongi attempted to suppress the smile that tried to overtake his features, eventually eating more of his food to stop it. The only one who noticed this was Jimin, who gave his Hyung a sly smirk.

Soon enough, Namjoon and Jungkook were flirting, Jimin and Taehyung were gone,  probably making out in the bathroom, and Jeongyeon and Soyeon were talking. While Hoseok was immersed in his phone with a bored Yoongi beside him.

"Whatcha doing?" Yoongi asked, his full attention now on the red haired male.

Hoseok glanced over at Yoongi, chuckling slightly before replying with, "None ya."

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the response, taking a small glance at the doc Hoseok was reading over. He noticed his name written down a couple times, this causing a slight smirk to form on his features.

"Is that the paper you have to write about me for creative lit?" he inquired, crossing his arms over his chest as he stared at Hoseok.

The red haired male looked over at him, "No." there was the twitch, the slightest thing that you could only notice if you were paying close attention to Hoseoks lips. Which Yoongi did, for a reason you don't need to know. Yet.

"You're lying," Yoongi stated a matter-a-factly, a smug expression gracing his features.

Hoseok smirked at the elder male beside him, turning off his phone and finally giving him his full attention. His hand was under his chin as he gave Yoongi a flirtatious stare, "and of course you would know that since you like looking at my lips so much."

The elder turned away from the younger male, nudging him slightly, "Shut up."

"You didn't deny it though," Hoseok pointed out as he laughed, their friends attention now on the two of them.

Jungkook leaned closer to Namjoon, whispering in the elder males ear, "They so like each other."

Namjoon nodded with a smile on his face as he held Jungkook close to him, glad to see his best friends smile, "Yes, they do."

a/n
Thank you for 10K reads❤💜