Lie Thirty : It's annoying, Got bored of you, used you

Hell was finally back in session, and no one was excited.

The group of friend's were most astonished when they saw Taehyung. Especially Jimin.

The male had pitch black hair, and that wasn't even the crazy part, he had a fucking lip piercing. Jimin automatically knew that could not have been Taehyung's direct decison, that it had to be because of one of his alters and he new that alter was V.

When lunch rolled around is when Jimin could confirm that the person standing in front of him and his group of friends was V and not Taehyung.

SooJin was now sitting next to the friends, with her girlfriend Shuhua. The younger girl had come to the school a month after it started and her and SooJin clicked right away. They were quite adorable. They moved to a bigger table now, which consisted of Hoseok, Yoongi, NamJoon, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Soyeon, Jeongyeon, SooJin, and Shuhua.

Hosoek was laughing about something Soyeon said when Taehyung blurted out, quite harshly, "Can you shut the fuck up? Why are you so damn loud?"

Jimin, along with everyone elses, eyes widened at the out burst.

The red haired male cocked his head to the side, an annoyed expression on his features, "What is your problem, Taehyung?"

'Taehyung' laughed, smirking and cocking his head to the side like Hoseok did, "Nothing, you're just loud and it's annoying-" a small cut appeared on Tae's body because Hoseok, in reality, wasn't being annoying but he was loud.

"That's enough," Jimin intervened, a tight smile on his face, "He's just not himself today Hoseok, I'm sorry about that. I-i'm going to talk to him alone."

Jimin grabbed Tae, which was actually V at the moment, by his arm and yanked him out of the cafeteria. They ended up at the back of the school, Jimin glaring at the male in front of him.

"What is your problem, V?" he inquired, the black haired male smirking at him while licking his lip piercing, "You know you aren't supposed to be Tae when it's a public setting, especially school!" he scolded, not noticing how V had him trapped against the brick wall, "And you changed Tae's appearnence? What is he going to think when you switch back-"

The pink haired male's scolding was interrupted by soft lips against his, with the cold metal from the piercing. Jimin wasn't going to kiss back, he shouldn't have kissed back, yet he found himself moaning quietly, his arms going around V's neck as he kissed him back. Seconds later is when Jimin came back to his senses, right when V pushed his tongue into Jimin's mouth.

Jimin pushed him away by his chest, wiping his mouth and looking at the taller with wide eyes, "T-this is wrong! Tae and I aren't together," he reminded, which only caused V to roll his eyes.

"Yes, but that's between you and Taehyung, not you and me." he told a matter-a-factly, taking Jimin by his wrists and pinning them against the wall, "now, let me have my fun, Minnie."

This time when V kissed him, Jimin didn't push him away or fight back.

He was to love sick too.

<><><>

Hoseok ended up having to go through sixth period without his gorgeous boyfriend.

Yoongi had sent Hoseok a text stating that he had been picked up early by his mother and that he would text Hoseok later on.

The red head sat at his desk with a bored expression, he just stared out of the window until the class started. He began thinking of their upcoming graduation, soon he, Yoongi, and NamJoon would be out of this hell hole for good. They would have to venture out into the world and start their adult lives. Hoseok knew this would definitely affect NamJoon and Jungkook, since the younger of the relationship would still have a year left. He just didn't know how this would affect his and Yoongi's relationship.

He suddenly felt a presence next to him, and when he looked over he couldn't help but glare at who was sitting in Yoongi's seat.

Hui stared at Hoseok with a shit eating grin, the male had a hand holding his chin, "Hey there, Hoseok." he greeted, Hoseok beyond surprised that Hui actually used his real name.

That scared him more than Hui just calling him horsie.

Hoseok ignored him, still staring out of the window with his arms crossed. Where the hell was the teacher?

"Where's your little boyfriend?" Hui asked, Hoseok still ignoring him, "I think it's safe for me to assume he's not here, right?"

The red head just clenched his jaw.

Hui sighed, "It's a shame, really, I wanted to thank him for the other day when I went over his place."

Now, he got Hoseoks attention. Hui could tell by how Hoseok tensed up and his jaw was more clenched than before, if that was even possible.

One fact about Hui was he knew how to manipulate his words. He knew how to say something so it wouldn't give him a scar, even if it was a lie. It's one of his specialties.

Another, that Hoseok was aware of, is Hui hated the feeling of the cuts. Whenever Hui got one he would hiss, wince, or curse because of it. Hoseok knew from watching Hui obtain one. So when he didn't hear any of those sounds from Hui, his heart rate automatically picked up.

"You know," Hui chuckled to himself before continuing with his words, "he left quite a few marks on me." See, this techincally wasn't a lie, Yoongi did leave marks on Hui but those marks were bruises from Yoongi beating his ass. Though, Hui knew Hoseok would take it the other way around. Hoseok would think of it sexually.

Hoseok now looked over at him, "You're lying," he accused, Hui faking an offended huff.

"Oh, horsie, you know how I hate the feeling of cuts and would have made a sound of pain, but I didn't, did I?" Hui mocked, smirking as he looked into Hoseok's eyes. "Yoongi sure likes to get on top of people, doesn't he?" he gave Hoseok a smile, watching as tears began to form in the red head's eyes.

Hui touched Hoseok's shoulder, the red head pushing his touch away, "You know what I find odd?" Hoseok didn't say anything, he just let Hui talk, "How you genuinely think someone like Yoongi, likes someone like you. He probably got bored of you, used you, that's why-"

"He would never go to a low life like you," Hoseok seethed, keeping himself composed even if it was hard. To bad Hoseok interrupted Hui, or he would have noticed the low wince that came out of the male. He would have noticed Hui's lie.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Hui said, crossing his arms, "anyways, next time you see him tell him we need to talk. I want to thank him properly for the other night." with that Hui got up with a wink and sauntered away to his seat, right when their substitue teacher walked into the classroom.

Hoseok couldn't concentrate for the rest of the day, his insecurities filling his mind. Since he hasn't had these thoughts in ages, they came back way stronger than before. Hoseok believed that Yoongi got bored of him, that Yoongi didn't want him, that this was the reason Yoongi didn't say he loved Hoseok back; because he found someone better than him.

He couldn't think rationally, of course he could ask Yoongi if he cheated on him and would get the truth if Yoongi got a cut or not. Or he could think about how Yoongi has been with him most of the vacation. But Hoseoks thoughts didn't allow him to think properly.

These thoughts were screaming at him that he was worthless, that Yoongi had a good reason to do this. That Hoseok was nothing.

When Hoseok would have these thoughts he would talk to Yoongi, when he had the thoughts to self harm again, but now he didn't want to talk to the elder because he believes Yoongi just used him.

And he needed to do something about the mental and emotional pain.

a/n
:(