Lie Eleven : He's just a classmate

*plays stranger things theme song*

Yoongi followed Hoseok into the kitchen, where a woman with burgundy colored hair and an apron stood, "Mom, this is Yoongi," he introduced, which got the woman's attention, the female turning around to face the two.

The elder could tell where Hoseok got some of his looks from, even if he hasn't seen Hoseoks father, since he had his mother's eyes and lips. She gave Yoongi a warm smile, "Hi, I'm Mrs. Jung, but when you feel comfortable enough you can call me Hayoon." she told him, Yoongi nodding and bowing to her respectfully.

He noticed the scars on her skin, the ones on her arms and some on her neck. Yoongi's expression didn't falter but he had to keep his thoughts in line, he tried really hard to not let his expression change and was thankful when it didn't.

The two moved to the dining area, where two young girls sat with bowls of fruit in front of them. Both of them had black hair that was styled into Dutch braids, one of them had hazel, more on the green side, eyes while the other also had hazel, but more on the brown side. The two looked around seven or six years old.

"These are my twin sisters, Katsumi and Changmi, or, as we like to call them, Kat and Mimi. They're six years old," Hoseok continued to introduce, the two walking further into the home.

Yoongi allowed his eyes to wander as he did, the house was mainly full of a variety of brown and white furniture, which complimented the dark green walls. The floor was a lighter hardwood and overall the house felt, hommie. The elder noticed how they were going up stairs and down a hall way, which he assumed led to the bedrooms.

"The girl you saw earlier is my elder sister, Dawon, she's four years older than me and my dad is at work," Hoseok informed, opening a white door with a green H on it which was decorated with black dancer silhouettes. "My mom put letters on each of our doors with our favorite color and our favorite thing," the younger stated, noticing how Yoongi eyed the letter on his door.

"Cool," Yoongi replied, cringing at how awkward he sounded and the overall awkward atmosphere surrounding the two of them. Which should have been expected, they didn't really know nor like each other.

Hoseoks room had white walls with a dark teal border on the edge of the walls, his bed was off to one corner and he had a desk near the window. Yoongi didn't like it, if he was being honest.

The red haired male took a seat on the edge of his chair, gesturing for Yoongi to just sit on the desk chair; which the elder did with no questions asked.

"So," Yoongi began, fidgeting with the notebook in his hands. He planned on writing down Hoseoks responses to his questions in the notebook, "do you-"

"Let's cut the shit, just ask me the questions you want to know about me for the paper so this isn't more uncomfortable than it already is," Hoseok interrupted, he flinged himself back on his bed and stared at Yoongi, "Well?"

"Oh! Yeah, um," Yoongi quickly opened to the page that had the questions and began asking them, "Favorite color?"

"Green."

"Birthday?"

"February 18."

"Favorite Food?"

"Hamburger."

"Favorite drink?"

"Sprite."

"Are you a Virgin?"

"No- Wait," Hoseok paused as he gave Yoongi an incredulous stare, "Why would you need to know that?" he had no cut because it was the truth, he wasn't a Virgin.