(No) Lie Thirty Seven : The papers

Months Later

"I can't believe we're graduating soon!" Jeongyeon exclaimed as they all sat at the lunch table.

Next week, Hoseok, Yoongi, NamJoon, Jeongyeon, Soyeon, and SooJin would be graduating, finally leaving high school and venturing into the adult world. Some of them were excited about it, others weren't.

Jungkook was apart of the bunch of people that weren't excited, specifically because it meant his boyfriend would be leaving and going into the adult world while he was still stuck in high school for another year.

As of now NamJoon had his arm wrapped around the younger male, the elder was laughing at something Taehyung said, completely oblivious to Jungkook's thoughts. Jungkook still hasn't spoken to NamJoon about it, he knew he needed too, but he didn't want to think about it. Because he knew talking about it would make it true, that he and Namjoon may have to break up.

And Jungkook didn't want to come face to face with that fact yet.

Taehyung and Jimin were doing extremely well, the fight they had wasn't affecting them as much as they thought it would, it only strengthened their relationship. It seemed like Taehyung's alters all merged with Taehyung's conscious, since parts of V and Hansung could be seen in him. That didn't prevent Jimin from being careful though, and letting Tae have his own freedom, so they wouldn't fight again. He didn't want to stress Taehyung out to the point his alters would start showing up again.

They would also be graduating at the same time, so that wasn't a worry for them. They were excited for their friends, they would be able to go into the world and pursue their dreams.

Yoongi and Hoseok were doing great, the two were very happy.

Hoseok's hair was now a light pink, more on the peachy kind of side but it still looked exceptionally well on him. He had two long scars on his wrists, they reminded him of what happened and how he wouldn't be going through that again. He looked healthier, he still had his scars but he didn't gain as many new ones as he did before, since he didn't have to lie about his mental state anymore.

Yoongi's hair was a silver, he had Hayoon dye it for him again since he wasn't feeling the blue anymore. Yoongi also didn't have as many scars, he told white lies here and there, but he didn't have to hide how he truly felt with his parents. His mom and dad got a divorce, since they were both unhappy with one another, and that was tough for Yoongi but he knew they needed it.

Now he was graduating with his boyfriend by his side and he wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

<><><>

"Some of you will be graduating next week and to that I want to say congratulations, you made it!" Mr. Song congratulated with enthusiasm, applause erupting within the classroom, "but some of you," he took a few glances at some of the students, "will not and that sucks, but it's not my problem." some snickers were heard in the class, Mr. song was really a good teacher.

Hoseok and Yoongi were in their seats just laughing with the rest of the class as their teacher just smiled at them.

"Now, I know some of you are graduating soon, but I do have one final- shut up I didn't even say it yet," Mr. Song's words were cut off by a student groaning because they had another assignment, and Mr.Song's reaction made everyone break out into another fit of laughter.

Once everyone calmed down is when he continued, "You all remember the paper you had to write at the beginning of the year, correct?" everyone nodded or said yes, "and you recall how I said you would be writing one just like it at the end, about your partner?" they all nodded or said yes again.

Mr.Song clapped his hands, gaining everyone's attention. He began walking between the desks as he spoke, something he did to make sure the students were paying attention, "Well, this is the assignment I am speaking of. You will be writing a paper about your partner again stating how you feel about them. You've worked with them the whole year so it shouldn't be that difficult. Here's the catch," he walked right by Hoseok and Yoongi's desk before he spoke again, the older man smiling at the two, "You can write as much, or as little, as you want about them. And no, not just a word, at least a complete paragraph. You can put anything you want in it. I'll be returning both papers before you seniors leave so you can read them. It will be due by Friday." the bell rang after a couple minutes, everyone packing up their things and leaving the room.

Yoongi and Hoseok were some of the students who left last, Hoseok had his arm wrapped around Yoongi's shoulders. Both of them were smiling while they walked out and headed to their last class of the day.

Mr.Song, or ShiHyuk, smiled to himself as he sat at his desk. He had no class his next period, this gave him time to grade papers or to just think to himself. Right now, he was just thinking.

He knew Hoseok and Yoongi were Hayoon and Songhee's children. Kang Songhee and Jung Hayoon were two of his favorite students, they were two sweet girls. They sat in the exact same spot Hoseok and Yoongi sit in now, just Yoongi sits where Hayoon used to sit and Hoseok sits where Songhee sat. Back then he didn't go by "Song", his name was Bang ShiHyuk, but when he got married he changed his surname to Song.

Songhee confided in him a lot, he was a teacher she could trust, so he knew how she loved Hayoon and how the two ended up together. Though, by seeing Hoseok and Yoongi, he assumes the relationship never worked out and they went their separate ways. This hurt the man a bit, since he was well aware of how much Hayoon and Songhee loved each other.

So, he purposely made Yoongi and Hoseok sit next to each other without it being too obvious, he just didn't know that would push the two into a romantic relationship.

Nonetheless, he was happy, because he could tell the two teenagers were madly in love with each other.

He just hoped they stayed together and don't meet the same fate as their mothers.

a/n
The final is next chapter ;0 and there is an epilogue ;]